Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rss102168 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Collection agencies
    I Am In Collection Agencies For My Charged Off Accounts
    If I Start Paying Them Off Will It Show The 3 Major Credit Bureusm My Payments Made To Them For Example I Owe Sears But It Is On Collection How Does It Work?

Thank A lot
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 5, 2006, 04:42 PM
    After the collection company is paid in full, you will see it paid on your credit report. It will still be on there for up to 10 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking to Collection Agencies [ 1 Answers ]

I called a collection agengcy that called me. They told me they were taking me to court over a debt that I don't think is mine. I asked them to send me the paper work and they told me I could either settle the debt right now or see them in court. Basically they were trying to scare me but it...

Chapter 7 and collection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my chapter 7 bankruptcy discharged and I now have a company trying to get me to pay the liability after discharge. Can they do this? Thanks

TD Visa Collection [ 2 Answers ]

Today, TD bank took a payment for a visa debt from my brother directly from his bank account with no prior notice in writing or phone that was from 10 years ago. Is this legal? Can they do this? TD is claiming that there is absolutely nothing they can do and the collection agency hung up on...

What government agencies has access to expunged criminal records? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm hoping that someone here can help me with some info that I can't seem to find elsewhere. I have been arrested three times in Illinois. I can have all three cases expunged, which I will, but one of the cases still worry me. I was arrested for solicitation of prostitution a few years...

Bankruptcy and Collection Agencies [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I filed CH 7 Bankruptcy in October of 2004 and were discharged in February of 2005. I checked our Credit Reports in October of 2005 and disputed a few of the findings from all three of the Credit Reporting Agencies. I had wanted these credit reporting agencies to put those debts...

View more questions Search