Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 07:54 PM
    More Questions
    Well first I'm irregular maybe 4 times a year I get periods I spot 1 day a month and then its gone. I do have but I have two other kids and never fell before and since I'm irregular I don't know when I'm pregnant I just keep checking

When was your last female checkup?

I had a check up in July because I had a miscarriage of 19 weeks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 2, 2006, 08:06 PM
    Okay, April

First... No need to start new threads with each question. See the little message box at the bottom of your screen, got to scroll down a bit to get there. Type in that box then click on the Post Quick Answer button, and we will all be on the same page.

That said... Did you go back for your checkup? How old are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 2, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by april1981
    I Went Back To My Doctor And They Said There Will Be No Problem With Me Getting Pregnant Im 25
    Here you go April. Please just keep it here. DON'T start another thread.

You need to go back to your doctor and find out what is happening.

The more you stress over it the more problems you are going to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

UK Questions [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi everyone, I am relatively new to this site, but enjoytrying to anser questions. Only problem is, a lot of the questions I am reading, have been generated from The States or Australia etc. Is there a way, that I can filter out questions asked from the UK Only, as trying to answer a...

Several questions [ 3 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one That involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar? A. Raw materials C. Energy absorption B. Energy release D. Information 2. If...

View more questions Search