Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msjudyt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 10:14 AM
    I think I'm falling for you... what is the song
    I heard a song on the radio the other day. Some of the lyrics were... I think I'm falling for you. What is the song and who sings it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2010, 10:35 AM

May be Joni Mitchel? Great Artist:
    Joni Mitchell-Help Me - Video
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2010, 09:05 PM

It's called "Falling for you" by Colbie Caillat.

YouTube - Colbie Caillat - Falling For You [ Lyrics ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm falling for him! [ 12 Answers ]

(Sorry my english is not good enough :) ) So im 19, and since i was 16 i ve been chating with a guy , we were just friends we were seeing each other on cam we talked alooooot about everything and nothing but i 've never met him cause he's not from my city So when i were 17 almost 18 i...

Falling apart. Again! [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it when you think things are coming 'right' you fall backwards again... There is absolutley N/C with my ex an I now and I can tell you its not as esay as I thought even with notes to myself etc... All I think of is who she may be with now etc... But one of the overpowering things...

I am falling apart [ 11 Answers ]

My wife has been having these thoughts about her not loving me in the way she should but more like a brother or son not a husband, and she wants privacy and time to think but she is being more secretive than anything, like instead of saying hay I am on the computer please come back later, she...

I'm falling for her [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently met a girl just over a week ago now! We've been spending a lot of time together over the last week and its been great! And now I'm falling for her big time! But just last night she tells me she's not ready for a relation ship! I was going to go up and see her tonight at her...

View more questions Search