Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john carrol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 07:57 AM
    96 murry riding lawn mower will not move when I put it in gear please help
    1996 riding lawn mower won't move when I put it in gear. Help

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Riding Mower runs but will not move in any gear [ 9 Answers ]

The other day I was cutting my lawn and I hit a bump and the mower stopped moving even though it was still running. I checked the belts underneath and found that the main drive belt that goes to the drive pulley was off the pulley, I put it back on and it was still loose. I started th machine and...

Murry riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

How does a soleniod supposed to be wire on a murry lawn mower model #28v707 I have a murry riding lawn mower model #28v707 and I took the old solenoid out put the new one in and I want to know if I have it wired right how is it supposed to be wired >Moved from electronics<

Riding Lawn mower jerks on take off when put in gear [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 16 HP riding mower. When I put in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th gear and let the clutch out slowly, it jerks to the extent that it nears throws you off the mower. I have checked the idler pulley & it seems to be working OK. Reverse seems to work just fine. Could you help me with this...

How do I change a gear sector on a Riding Lawn mower? [ 2 Answers ]

I Bought a replacement gear sector for a craftsman riding lawn mower, Model # 917.271530. I have the lawn mower apart but cannot remove the old steering support staff or the gear sector. I am not able to remove the shaft asm pitman from the steering bracket. Please help! Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.