Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amiecharm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 03:30 AM
    Children's fantasy films in 70s
    I've been trying to remember a film I watched as a young child mid 80s nt sure when it was made and don't have much to go off. I can remember it's a fantasy aboout a girl she meets like a book worm or something and I can remember her eating a peach off a tree that's inside this glass dome thing! Please help if you can!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 07:19 AM

The Hugga Bunch
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 12:53 PM

You know what? That totally sounds like Labyrinth! (sp?)
    amiecharm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 03:24 AM

Yes its defo not labrynth this book worm thing is pretty big and he is reading books! I really can't remember much else its really annoying me!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amiecharm View Post
    yes its defo not labrynth this book worm thing is pretty big and he is reading books! i really can't remember much else its really annoying me!
    I agree with Quinn about The Hugga Bunch. Maybe this YouTube video will help jog your memory:

YouTube - The Hugga Bunch Special Pt 4
    Rockchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Sounds like James and the Giant Peach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s/80s/90s Children's Live action fantasy movie. With Costume/Puppet characters. [ 8 Answers ]

So the movie was a 80's 90's film. I remember it being like Strawberry Short Cake or like Hugga Bunch Characters where the characters where costume characters with big curly hair and also hand two real kids a Brother and a sister. Looking for maybe a baby brother that was taken by the villain. I...

Children's films from the 90's about a gorilla [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the 90's I think about children who are hiding a gorilla, possibly in a treehouse from their parents.

Do you know these 2 old fantasy films? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, So I kind of remember these 2 separate films from when I was a child I think they came out in the 80's but I am not sure. The first movie was fantasy about a little boy (not in our time) he was on a quest to defeat a bad king (or knight). This boy played a magic lute I think. One...

View more questions Search