Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtpetway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 04:51 PM
    Lawn mower stalls under load
    Why does my kawasaki lawn mower engine sputter backfire and die under a load?

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn Tractor stalls after 5 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

L also have a Craftsman lawn tractor (917.274400). It starts, runs for about 5 minutes and then stalls. I let it cool off for about 5-6 minutes. It starts and runs for about one minute. I changed the gasoline, the oil and the fuel filter with the same results. What next?

Riding lawn mower stalls [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new Craftsman model 917.28033 30" riding lawn mower. When I try to engage the blades the engine slows and stalls. I have tried engaging at full throttle while driving, and with the parking brake on at high throttle. I know it is something that I'm over looking. It was just delivered...

Riding lawn mower stalls when engaging drive [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used 8 year old 13 1/2 HP (B/S engine) 42" riding mower. It ran fine for one day. Now it will not allow me to release the brake pedal to engage drive without stalling out. I figure its something simple. Any help would be great! :mad:

12.5 hp B&S riding mower stalls under load [ 2 Answers ]

I am a novice mechanic. My 12.5 b&s (Murray) was leaking fuel from the carb. I put in overhaul kit for Nikki carb. Solved fuel leak. Now mower only runs when holding in clutch. Engine stalls when release clutch to engage drive belt. Thanks for your input.

Lawn tractor stalls when blade is engaged [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yard Machine lawn tractor. The engine stalls when I lower the blade to mow. Can you help me to figure out why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.