Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Apr 18, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    LOL! Only you would come up with that M. I love it.

Now, do you like my taste in breasts or should I stick to being heterosexual? ;)
    You do have good taste Alty... a C cup is nice... should be firm, but not too hard... should have some bounce to it...

Hey M... have you been watching Underbelly?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2010, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Now, do you like my taste in breasts or should I stick to being heterosexual? ;)
    I think the type of breasts you like are pretty much my taste as well :)

That's on topic isn't it :confused: Cr*p I get all paranoid now about going off topic :(

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post

Hey M... have you been watching Underbelly?
    Hey blacky , let's discuss this on the other thread , don't want to get off topic here :cool:

Apr 18, 2010, 10:47 PM

Another question that should be on topic... how do you feel about those real perky breasts... I mean the ones that sit up high and just stick out...

Reason why I asked you about Underbelly M was last night there was a girl on it who had some really perky breasts... and it was kind of mesmerizing... I don't know what it was about them... just don't think I've seen too many like them before...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    I think the type of breasts you like are pretty much my taste as well :)

Thats on topic isn't it :confused: Cr*p i get all paranoid now about going off topic
    You too?

I think we're on topic. We're talking about breasts and what we find attractive, so you, we're all good. If not, I'll take the fall, I'm used to it. ;)

A nice firm C cup would be great. I do have F cups, gravity is not kind, but actually, even though they are big and I've breastfed two kids, they're not as flabby as they could be or as most are. Yes, a little pick me up would be nice, but considering my age and what the "girls" have been through, perkiness wise they're pretty good. It must be the cold winters. ;)

I hate the size of them. I'd love to go down to at least a D cup, even a DD would be preferable. A C would be heaven. They're literally a pain in the back and I really don't think that this size is attractive. Maybe when I'm naked (depends on who's looking), but clothed, not so much. Every shirt I buy has to be much larger then what I need just to make room for the "girls". Me no likey.

Once my health gets back on track I'm going to look into getting a reduction and a lift. I'll need the lift. If I only get a reduction my nipples will be under my breasts! :eek:

Sneezy is really going to be upset. Maybe I'll send him what they take out. ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 05:39 AM
    Another question that should be on topic... how do ya'll feel about those real perky breasts... I mean the ones that sit up high and just stick out...

Reason why I asked you about Underbelly M was last night there was a girl on it who had some really perky breasts... and it was kind of mesmerizing... I don't know what it was about them... just don't think I've seen too many like them before...
    Depends on their size... hate to say it but D cups or bigger... aren't "Perky" unless they are fake, and most "C" cups as well. Ive seen a few natural and Perky "C" cups in my life... but far more that weren't. Not that unusual for "A" or "B" cups to be perky... not all are, but far more are at that size. And I hate fake boobs. I'd rather have a nice natural "A" than a silicone "D" in front of me. That's not to say I don't like large ones... I do actually. I just prefer real in whatever size... unless there are real issues, and not just made bigger out of vanity like most are.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 05:51 AM

Why does Dolly Parton have such a thin waist?

Nothing grows in the shade... :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 08:04 AM
    Another question that should be on topic... how do ya'll feel about those real perky breasts... I mean the ones that sit up high and just stick out...
    It depends on how they feel to be honest. I have never really been a fan of small perky breasts. I suppose of all the women who have been gracious enough to let me play with their breasts, the woman who was smallest and perkiest... it just didn't feel right. Too much tissue, not enough fat to cover up the connective tissue in the breast. They tend to be more visually pleasing then tactilely.

I think I might have typed this before, but I am a breast man, and a big breast one at that. My Favorite is about a DD. The C is nice, don't get me wrong. I am also a natural man. Don't do fake. No bounce, no movement, no life to them at all, and they look weird out of clothing. Creepy even.

An old adage: More then a handful is a waste, but we live in a wasteful society. :-)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 08:27 AM

They say that a mammary gland is the size of a fried egg and the rest is fat.

Maybe I like large breasts on both men and women (fat) because my chest is all ribs and fried eggs covered with connective tissue.

Whenever I see a bare male chest unexpectedly, like at work, uh, need to wring out the panties. And those guys are so darned nonchalant about it!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And I hate fake boobs.
    Truth. Silicon is for axles, not women.

Apr 19, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    It depends on how they feel to be honest. I have never really been a fan of small perky breasts. I suppose of all the women who have been gracious enough to let me play with their breasts, the woman who was smallest and perkiest... it just didn't feel right. Too much tissue, not enough fat to cover up the connective tissue in the breast. They tend to be more visually pleasing then tactilely.

I think I might have typed this before, but I am a breast man, and a big breast one at that. My Favorite is about a DD. The C is nice, don't get me wrong. I am also a natural man. Don't do fake. No bounce, no movement, no life to them at all, and they look weird out of clothing. Creepy even.

An old adage: More then a handful is a waste, but we live in a wasteful society. :-)
    I guess that is pretty true...

If they sit high and are perky, then they probably don't have much bounce to them, which in my opinion is quite important. Too firm isn't very nice either, and so true, nothing fake.

It is quite hard to turn away from a nice pair of breasts even if you know what they are anatomically... nice natural breasts are nice natural breasts, and that's what they always will be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not attractive to her [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years. And we live together. I love her with all my heart and I believe she feels the same but not sure. Like every couple, we have our differences and she is 23 and I am 41. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I love her with all my heart and we had a fight,...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Am I attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have looked on the internet and cannot find a answer... maybe somebody can help. Imagine if you can... I am 35 yrs old, 5'7, long brown hair, hazel eye's, and I wieght 140lbs.. am I a tub or am I attractive... I think this would be a good question for a fitness kind of person... should I...

View more questions Search