Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    watch out alten, some of us can't do math lol. you are older than my fiance. I mean not older but more grown.... :D mature... is that a better word :confused: heehee anyways. Annoying? not all the time, mostly very fun to discover (mentally and physically). :rolleyes:
    LOL! Nice save Larken. ;)

I can be annoying, I have no problem admitting that. I'm German and female, it comes with the package.

I speak my mind, that's just who I am. One thing though, I'm really a big softie. I may get angry sometimes but I always forgive and forget, move on and never look back. Also, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I don't mind being wrong, after all, I'm human, it happens... a lot! ;)
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 5, 2010, 08:26 PM

OMG. Wow Alten. My girl complains about her 38 DDs. I can't imagine how bad she'd complain with those things you got. Those are a little too big. Men like them all different sizes actually. Me personally I like breasts on the large side but not SUPER HUGE. Not my style. I find a lot of women with small breasts attractive too though, for example Cameron Dias. She is a goddess and the odd thing is she is in her 50s
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    OMG. wow Alten. my girl complains about her 38 DDs. I can't imagine how bad she'd complain with those things you got. Those are a little too big. Men like them all different sizes actually. Me personally I like breasts on the large side but not SUPER HUGE. not my style. I find a lot of women with small breasts attractive too though, for example Cameron Dias. She is a goddess and the odd thing is she is in her 50s
    Larken, Cameron Diaz is younger then me, she was born in 1972. She's only 37. :)

Cameron Diaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm actually looking into getting a reduction. I have back problems because of these things. It's a lot to carry around. Also, it would be really nice to buy clothes that fit instead of oversized to accommodate the boobs.

The reduction would actually be free because of the back issues I have. I'd love to be a C cup. I'd even settle for D.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 08:50 PM

Alty, 32F!? Wow! I just read that! Would you care to share with me? Can I say lucky! ;p oh and to answer your question earlier, I think you are fun and playful, that's why I thought you were younger! So are a lot of people here! Playful and fun I mean.
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Apr 5, 2010, 08:51 PM

What makes breasts attractive?? Seriously? If you have to ask, you're not mature enough to understand the answer... regardless of the answer.
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 08:53 PM

Oh and Larken, Cameron is not in her 50,s, silly! ;p
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 09:24 PM

I thought *I* had it bad until I met Alty. My 36-38 DDDs (depending on the maker of the stupid bra--can we PLEASE have standardized sizing, people? ) are bad enough, thank you very much.

And anyone that says "lucky" for having large breasts has never had to shop for clothes with them, HATE Victoria's Secret (they don't carry anything above a D cup), have to have ALL of your shirts/jackets tailored, have to custom order bras, and can NEVER wear a bra just because it's "cute"--it's got to be supportive.

Oh... and did I mention that going WITHOUT a bra is an impossibility? Try finding a cocktail dress that has a cut that you can wear a standard bra with sometime.

And really--please remember that not all women with large breasts are large women. I can't wear dresses. At all. Anything that fits over my breasts hangs so loosely everywhere else that I look like a bag lady. Anything that fits everywhere else LITERALLY has my boobs spilling out the top. And bikinis? Forget it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even try for a swimsuit anymore. Sports bra and shorts all the way, baby!

It's not as sexy as you'd think, frankly.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I thought *I* had it bad until I met Alty. My 36-38 DDDs (depending on the maker of the stupid bra--can we PLEASE have standardized sizing, people??) are bad enough, thank you very much.

And anyone that says "lucky" for having large breasts has never had to shop for clothes with them, HATE Victoria's Secret (they don't carry anything above a D cup), have to have ALL of your shirts/jackets tailored, have to custom order bras, and can NEVER wear a bra just because it's "cute"--it's got to be supportive.

Oh...and did I mention that going WITHOUT a bra is an impossibility? Try finding a cocktail dress that has a cut that you can wear a standard bra with sometime.

And really--please remember that not all women with large breasts are large women. I can't wear dresses. At all. Anything that fits over my breasts hangs so loosely everywhere else that I look like a bag lady. Anything that fits everywhere else LITERALLY has my boobs spilling out the top. And bikinis? forget it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even try for a swimsuit anymore. Sports bra and shorts all the way, baby!

It's not as sexy as you'd think, frankly.
    Hmmmmmm... :cool:
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 10:32 PM
    [QUOTE]And really--please remember that not all women with large breasts are large women. I can't wear dresses. At all.
    Anything that fits over my breasts hangs so loosely everywhere else that I look like a bag lady. Anything that fits everywhere else LITERALLY has my boobs spilling out the top. And bikinis? Forget it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even try for a swimsuit anymore. Sports bra and shorts all the way, baby!
    Darn I hate having to spread the rep. I couldn't agree more Synn.

I'm a size 9 depending on the clothes. Most times it's less. I've gained a lot of weight lately though. Stupid health issues, hate them.

I'm also 5'11" tall. Try adding that to the mix and forget buying off the rack for anything. Big boobs on top, long legs on bottom, it would be easier just to become a nudist. ;)

Bikinis? The last time I found a bikini where the top fit was on my honeymoon when I was still a B cup. I was also only a "26" at that time. Ya, narrow rib cage, funnsies. ;)

I don't buy dresses, what's the point? In order to make a dress fit I have to buy it at least 4 sizes to big to accommodate my chest.

I hate big breasts. Yes, the boys ogle, I constantly have to remind them that my eyes are further up, but they're a pain, not only in my back, but on my pocket book. Shopping sucks. Buying a bra sucks. They may be fun to play with but they're not fun to live with.

I know, women with A cups probably want me to stop whining, but really, it's not fun, trust me.

Apr 6, 2010, 12:01 AM
    [QUOTE=Altenweg;2303613]I'm also 5'11" tall. Try adding that to the mix and forget buying off the rack for anything. Big boobs on top, long legs on bottom, it would be easier just to become a nudist. ;)
    QUOTE]

;) yes girls, every big chested girl needs to become a nudist. Remember it would be easier. Especially for men, at least we wouldn't be wondering anymore. And Bras? They'd be OUT OF THE WAY! :D nice thought
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 12:21 AM
    [QUOTE=Larken85;2303704]
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I'm also 5'11" tall. Try adding that to the mix and forget buying off the rack for anything. Big boobs on top, long legs on bottom, it would be easier just to become a nudist. ;)
    QUOTE]

;) yes girls, every big chested girl needs to become a nudist. Remember it would be easier. Especially for men, at least we wouldn't be wondering anymore. And Bras? they'd be OUT OF THE WAY! :D nice thought
    LMAO! Big boobed nudist women, every mans dream. :)

Reminds me of a joke;

Q: Who is the most popular man in a nudist colony?

A: The one that can carry a dozen donuts and 2 cups of coffee. :p

Okay, I'm hijacking again. Time for this nudist wannabe to go to bed.

Apr 6, 2010, 12:38 AM

Too funny. But I think we have pretty much answered the real question here the best we could. What more is there to say or suggest?
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2010, 02:09 AM

Haha guys, epicly answered along with the conversation ;) Thanks very much, il be sure to beat her next time we have this "why are boobs hot" argument

Apr 6, 2010, 02:29 AM

Good I'm glad we helped. Believe me we all had fun with it.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 06:53 AM
    [QUOTE=Altenweg;2303613]
    And really--please remember that not all women with large breasts are large women. I can't wear dresses. At all.

Darn I hate having to spread the rep. I couldn't agree more Synn.

I'm a size 9 depending on the clothes. Most times it's less. I've gained a lot of weight lately though. Stupid health issues, hate them.

Bikinis? The last time I found a bikini where the top fit was on my honeymoon when I was still a B cup. I was also only a "26" at that time. Ya, narrow rib cage, funnsies. ;)

I don't buy dresses, what's the point? In order to make a dress fit I have to buy it at least 4 sizes to big to accommodate my chest.

I hate big breasts. Yes, the boys ogle, I constantly have to remind them that my eyes are further up, but they're a pain, not only in my back, but on my pocket book. Shopping sucks. Buying a bra sucks. They may be fun to play with but they're not fun to live with.

I know, women with A cups probably want me to stop whining, but really, it's not fun, trust me.
    It's not our fault you know... you need to teach 'um not to stare at us...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 07:00 AM
    [QUOTE=Altenweg;2303613]

Oh I look... but I'm not such a lout that I never bother to look you straight in the eyes when we talk, and I can and do, do that without my eyes wandering down. I do understand that isn't true for far too many men.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 07:50 AM

I think Altenweg had it almost spot on on the first page.

Another thing though, to get all sciencey here, before we learnt to walk up right we tended to crouched like the modern gorilla. This severally limited our sexual positions. Considering the approach was always from behind the males would judge the female based upon that angle. So a larger bottom would translate to a little more fat, which would translate into a better chance of nursing a child to adulthood. So a rounder bottom would translate into a fitter mate. At this point though a woman's breasts only inflated with pregnancy, rest of the time they were as flat chested as males.

Evolution proceeds and we find out that we like standing on our hind feet, not only that but it opens up our sexual options. What also happened was that women start to grow and keep their breasts in puberty. There is the theory that, as well as being a sign of fitness, the breasts are also round soft and inviting in the same way that the bottom is. Sort of a continuity. Going front to back.

Something I saw many years ago.

I like boobs. My GF has 36/38 DD. She can't understand why I like them so much. Usually I say, "Because I don't have a pair myself and they are so soft and fun to play with." They aren't very sensitive, she doesn't really get any pleasure out of stimulation of them. I always found that odd, but it seems to be a problem with the women with larger breasts.
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 06:36 PM

I like boobs. My GF has 36/38 DD. She can't understand why I like them so much. Usually I say, "Because I don't have a pair myself and they are so soft and fun to play with." They aren't very sensitive, she doesn't really get any pleasure out of stimulation of them. I always found that odd, but it seems to be a problem with the women with larger breasts.
    I just have to comment on this.

Mine are F cups and very sensitive, actually too sensitive, but in a good way. ;)

Having my breasts fondled is a major turn on, it's also one of the reasons I haven't booked the reduction surgery, I'm afraid I'll loose feeling if I go through with it.

I think it depend on the woman, not on the size of the breasts. We all have different things that turn us on, or work for us sexually. Some people love having their toes sucked. For me that's a major turn off.

Just my opinion. :)
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 07:17 PM

Ok Alty, that was a turn on just reading that! Lol ;)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 08:08 PM

Have to agree with Alty again--my breasts are actually almost more sensitive than some of my lower areas.

I've had orgasms JUST from breast play.

Wait--TMI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not attractive to her [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years. And we live together. I love her with all my heart and I believe she feels the same but not sure. Like every couple, we have our differences and she is 23 and I am 41. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I love her with all my heart and we had a fight,...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Am I attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have looked on the internet and cannot find a answer... maybe somebody can help. Imagine if you can... I am 35 yrs old, 5'7, long brown hair, hazel eye's, and I wieght 140lbs.. am I a tub or am I attractive... I think this would be a good question for a fitness kind of person... should I...

View more questions Search