Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anesha1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 12:42 PM
    determine the sampling error if the grade point averages for 10 randomly selected stu
    determine the sampling error if the graded point averages for 10 randomly selected students from a class of 125 students has a mean of x=1.8 . Assume the grade point average of the 125 students has a mean of u=2.2

Apr 3, 2010, 02:24 PM

a random sample of 150 students has a grade point average of 2.86 and with a standard deviation of 0.78. Construct the confidence interval for the population mean,u,if c=0.98

Apr 3, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anesha1 View Post
    a random sample of 150 students has a grade point average of 2.86 and with a standard deviation of 0.78. construct the confidence interval for the population mean,u,if c=0.98
    Please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sampling on campus. Why this sampling method is almost certainly biased. [ 1 Answers ]

Sampling on campus. You see a woman student standing in front of the student center, now and then stopping other students to ask them questions. She says that she is collectiong student opinions for a class assignment. Explain why this sampling method is almost certainly biased. Please help me!...

My computer restarts randomly and gives me an error message. [ 2 Answers ]

I am running a Compaq Presario, 160 gb hd, 512mb of ram and is about 6 years old. I am running Windows XP Home Edition. I have about 107 gb used space. I think I am running SP2 At random times, the computer will restart without notice. After it reboots an error message states " The system has...

Enthalpy change, first ionization energy, determine "n", boiling point, vapour press. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have about 8-9 questions, so I'm going to cut it down to about 4 per post. I'd appreciate any help that I can get, I have these sample problems, but no answers or workings, and my exam is tomorrow. 1. When 5.00 mL of a 0.60 M solution of a tribasic acid H3A(aq), is reacted with 45.00...

View more questions Search