Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cervantesjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 10:35 AM
    How do you charge for detailing a car interior and exterior and spot removal?
    Charging for spot removal and interior and exterior of an automobile
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 12:33 PM

Mainly you charge what you can afford for your area. The other thing is the time involved for spot removal varies from stain to stain. So try to work within your time frames. You might also ask some local car dealerships what they are paying to have it done. That can be a base price for setting your own.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 06:42 PM

I will assume that there will be dozens or more car detail people local, Check with what they are charging, you don't have to be the cheapest if you are good at selling the service and quality of your work.

Also are you going to them, ( mobile) or wlll you be doing it from a shop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid interior and exterior painting jobs [ 8 Answers ]

I have just started a handyman business. It seems there is a need in this area for painters as well, and I need help knowing some type of formula to use when estimating a job. Appreciate any advice!:):)

Exterior/interior plans [ 4 Answers ]

I am still having trouble - is this right? It seems to easy to be true. Reynolds Construction Company has agreed not to erect all “look-alike” homes in a new subdivision. Five exterior designs are offered to potential home buyers. The builder has standardized three interior plans that can be...

Interior & exterior snaps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, sorry for not writing for so long.. my house is under construction.. tell me on which website ill get some beautifull photos of interior as well as exterior designs...

Interior and Exterior Painting [ 15 Answers ]

I am just starting a painting business and I'm trying to figure out how to charge for painting for example a mantle or cabinets. I know wood cabinets will need a primer and two coats of finish. Also on how to charge for windows that have several rows of mulls that need to be painted like a 4 over...

View more questions Search