Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrisshkval Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Chicago gang romance movie
    Romantic movie featuring some really good rock music performed by the heroin (1980's maybe! Perhaps a TV movie rather than big-screen). Based in a gritty, wet Chicago-style setting beneath trams/trains on elevated tracks. Hero returns from somewhere and visits diner where his sister works. He is told that his ex is in town. She is a performer and in the movie sings some cracking songs, in a skimpy red number, on the "holding out for a hero" genre! Rival gang visits the diner on big motorbikes. They hold his ex hostage I think! He rescues her in a showdown fight. The lead gang member has a scared, chiselled face. Cracking movie, just wish I knew what it's called.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 12:25 PM

Sounds like Streets of Fire
    abrisshkval Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 02:24 PM
    Brilliant. Thanks very much:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 02:29 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie: Evil Biker Gang - Leader Comes Back to Life [ 6 Answers ]

I need help with another horror movie! This horror movie may have been made in the late '70s or early '80s. This film was about an evil biker gang led by a malicious young man. The leader dies and returns from the grave. Also, it seems as if this movie had a haunting musical score. I want to...

Comedy romance movie [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know any good comedy romance movies?. if you know answer... don't say to search on Google and other sites... tnx for understanding:)

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

View more questions Search