Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estevens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 07:15 AM
    Girlfrends mom pass away and I need words of encouragement
    Mom passed and she still greeving. Now she hates her jobs people she works around. She need words of encouragement.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 07:22 AM
    More info please?

How old are the two of you?

How did her mother die?

How old was she?
    estevens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Sh is 33. Mother was 54 died from stroke that busted blood vessel in her head.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 06:45 PM

Just being there to support her through this hard time in her life, is encouragement enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought some computers at an auction. I need to know how to over ride the pass words [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to reset user id and password on some computers I bought on an auction.

I just need some encouragement. [ 9 Answers ]

I've just entered a relationship with a man turning 20 this year, and I will be turning 24 this year. I've always dated older men, this is the first person I have dated who is younger. I know if we were both not adults, it would be an issue, but we are both adults.. I think I just need...

Need some encouragement! [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband have been Trying to conceive for about 10 months now, we did the whole "dont try and it will happen" thing.. well that didn't work! I have taken so many pregnancy test, we could have adopted a child with the money I have spent. (I don't believe there is ANYTHING wrong...

Edification and Encouragement [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like a spot to post encouragement for people. Tried this on Christianity, and was selfish to limit it's use. Would like for this to be used by all to post encouraging words to each other. Need not be Biblical, but that's what really speaks to me. I found this and really like it. Others...

Need some encouragement [ 7 Answers ]

I have been through bouts of depression and unfortunately I am going through one now. I generally deal with stress with a level head, but things have become over whelming over the past few months. I took on new responsibilities at work and the deadlines are killing me. My 13 y/o son broke his...

View more questions Search