Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    country_girl23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 03:37 AM
    Help me find a song by music video description
    The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat on... something about shutting a cellphone off how she was out hanging with her friends and he is sitting in the chair waiting for her to call!! Can anyone help me please its driving me nuts. Its hip-hop or RnB I'm not sure.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 3, 2010, 10:24 AM

Beyonce if I were a boy
    shameless1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Ciara - like a boy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Find song by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though...

Kindly help me to find a song through musik video description [ 2 Answers ]

video releasing year :between 2000-2008 It is sung by white female artist An englsh song In a vdo, she is driving a car in cheerful mood sumwhere in desert In last session of a song cops are chasing her but she succeed to get out of a car and finally run towards a sunset or something like that...

View more questions Search