Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeeyushDewatwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 10:17 PM
    How can I remove my user name rom login area of internet explorer
    For accessing any email account we have to enter our user name and password in the home page of mail facility providers. After entering the user name and password, any internet explorer asks us to remember or not to remember password and it is our choice yto save it or not. But the problem is this that when next time I enter first letter of my user name, yhe user name appears in the login area. I want to remove that thing. How can I remove my user name rom login area of internet explorer ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 2, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Completely clear your cache.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove work offline in Internet explorer? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove work offline in Internet explorer? I get it every time I open IE

Can not login to the XP user acount [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam: Please let me know if there is a way to overcome WIN XP Professional log in error. I am interested in the recovering files from old user "Name..." account located on the partition "C" Problem description: At the attempt to login to the user account the message is shown:...

How to remove Etlrlws Toolbar from my Internet Explorer ? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I'm done with this crapy Etlrlws Toolbar, smb help me!

Not remembering user/login ID in Internet Explorer 7 [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using XP SP2 and had a slow download problem and called my ISP tech support. They had me delete ALL browsing history, and make a few other config changes to I.E.7. Didn't solve the problem (was a bad router), but created a new one. Slowly I've been rebuilding my user/login ID's in cookies,...

Remove password remembered by internet explorer [ 3 Answers ]

MVIJAY I hv accidentally checked 'remember me' for passwords on internet explorer. When I open that particular page I could see my uname and pwd entered on that. I tried with deleting cookies and then by unchecking the remember me column, still nogo. Guys can you help me out by removing the...

View more questions Search