Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:44 PM
    Story number one...

It was the day that I registered at school for the fourth grade.

When my mom and I retured home from the school, my brother told my mom that something had happened to her mom. He didn't say what it was though. He wanted our mother to be able to drive over there...

He also forbade me to call my grandparents home. Of course I did, and found out that grandma had died. She had died laughing. What a way to go!

Some days after that, I complained to my mother that the light was too bright in my room at niight. My mother then put heavy curtains on the windows. But, my room was still too bright at night!

I have no doubt that it was my grandmother watching over me! She was definitely a person who was very much in the "light".

That's story number one...

Thanks!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Story number one...

It was the day that I registered at school for the fourth grade.

When my mom and I retured home from the school, my brother told my mom that something had happened to her mom. He didn't say what it was though. He wanted our mother to be able to drive over there...

He also forbade me to call my grandparents home. Of course I did, and found out that grandma had died. She had died laughing. What a way to go!

Some days after that, I complained to my mother that the light was too bright in my room at niight. My mother then put heavy curtains on the windows. But, my room was still too bright at night!

I have no doubt that it was my grandmother watching over me! She was definitely a person who was very much in the "light".

Thats story number one...

Thanks!
    Wow, died laughing, that's pretty awesome. :) I believe she was there too. I'm sure she was a radiant and wonderful person. :)
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:59 PM
    She was incredible! One of the first women to lead a union in movement for causes! I have pictures...

That was concerning story number one...

I have at least several more...

You want to read them?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    She was incredible! One of the first women to lead a union in movement for causes! I have pictures...

That was concerning story number one...

I have at least several more...

You wanna read them?
    I absolutely do, the first one was quite uplifting. :)
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 10:28 PM
    Here's the second one...

It was when I was in the fifth grade.

My mother's sister had worked on some atomic project during World War II. I don't exactly know what it concerned, but I do know that it affected her breathing.

When I was in the fifth grade, I noticed that her breathing was odd. I thought that she really should be examined by a doctor.

She wound up going to the hospital.

When my mother was visiting her, they could both feel the presence of their mother in the room. Their mother had passed on a year before that.

I have no doubt that my grandmother was truly present with them in the hospital room. My aunt died shortly after that. I remember my mother picking up the phone in the middle of the night, to take the call that her sister had died.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

My grandfather passed away [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am Carolina and I live in Argentina. I lived a year and a half in New York but still there are cultural things that I don't know how to handle. Last Monday my grandfather passed away and I sent an e-mail to my friends that live in the US and other countries, the ones from US answered me...

Frank Sinatra [ 4 Answers ]

When did he die?

View more questions Search