Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatisthis3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2010, 07:49 PM

Ive really progressed,
    I don't feel nearly as attracted to her anymore, its just when I see her with that new guy, who is kind of my friend

Haa. So the friend told me that she told him that she missed talking to me, and she said that I think she likes him. She said that too him.

Also, she texted me, I kind of put her aside. She asked if we were OK, I said yeah, she said she feels awkward, I said its prob just you, and she said OK, I said bye. She also said she missed talking to me, and I ignored that part of the text..

She keeps trying to talk to me in school, I give lame answers.

I think she might think I'm mad that she talks to the new guy, which is not the case. I don't want her to think that. I just want her to think I'm pretty much over this whole thing
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 13, 2010, 08:02 PM

Good boy! You are getting better. I'm proud of you.
    You are going to be just fine.
    I expect you to check in one day and your life is great.
    whatisthis3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2010, 10:39 PM

Ahha OK. But does it seem as though she might like the guy? She said It'd be awkward to go somewhere later
    He said why
    She said cause he(me) thinks I like you
    He said ohh I see.
    (cause I was going to be there)
    Does she like him?
    They do talk to each other everyday haha I feel like I've been replaced!
    But I don't really care, there's so many girls out there.
    It'd be nice to have that friendship back, but for now I want her to miss me
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 14, 2010, 07:29 AM

She may like the boy but what does it matter? Stop thinking about it. Stop worrying rather she misses you or not.
    Thinking this way only slows down your progress.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 08:58 AM

Having been in the other guys shoes, you know how it feels. So forget her and walk away. You have put enough time, effort, thought, and energy into her. Enough, is enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl with boyfriend likes me [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in HS So girl with boyfriend of two years I told her I liked her She likes me as well, she told me. But she said she doesn't want anyone to get hurt me or him, and that our friendship is above everything else And I told her I'm patient, and she should focus on her current relation ship. ...

I like a girl with a boyfriend and she likes me I think [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I really like this girl and she has a boyfriend they have been together for 3 years we have been friends for about 4 months I never liked her until about a month ago we stated talking more but I didn't tell her my feelings because she had a boyfriend and didn't want to ruin that for her. She...

View more questions Search