Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mendesj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 12:03 PM
    10 year follow up letter
    We did some work 10 years ago and I want to send a letter to follow if they are interested in our work again.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 01:10 PM

Ok. What is your question?
    mendesj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 05:06 PM
    We did a job 10 years ago and about this time we would send a follow up letter to see if they want us to do the work again. Have any ideas on writing a follow up letter?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Hi, mendesj!

If you post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who will be willing to come along and suggest to ways that you might make improvements to it.

I would suggest starting it like you might write a thank you note.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NY parents evict 18 year old son failure to follow rules [ 18 Answers ]

Suffolk CTY, NY, residents - parents of 18y old son seek information on how to evict him from our home. Our 18Y son left home in 10/07 due to his inability to follow our rules. He was living in vacant houses for awhile until his grandparents agreed to let him live with them. He stayed there for...

Three year relationship ended through a letter. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so I know this entire board is flooded with situations like these, but I literally have no one. She was my only friend, for three years, we abstained from everyone else. We thought all we needed was each other, she was all I needed. She left me. Three years, and she left me through a letter...

Collection letter regarding an unknown TEN YEAR OLD DEBT! [ 10 Answers ]

My husband has received a letter from a collections agency which states that he owes nearly $700, which they are attempting to collect. The letter has the last 4 numbers of his SSN and lists another person as a co-debtor. I contacted the business regarding this claim and was immediately told to...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

View more questions Search