Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 06:17 AM
    Wireless net work getting disconnected
    I am using windows xp machines. I have recently moved to the new apartment.

After that my wireless network getting disconnected every now and then and I always have to use the repair option to reconnect the wireless.

Can somebody tell me why is this happening and how it can be fixed?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2010, 07:30 AM

You might try disabling the "Wireless Zero Config" service.

Here is a good description.

Good Luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Net Gear wireless router [ 7 Answers ]

I have a netgear wireless router and have forgotten the password. I checked online and it states to push the reset button to reset the password however; there is no reset button. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

Wireless won't work [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm visiting some relatives, and they have wireless in their home. For some reason, my computer, which has recognized wireless signals before, will not pick up their signal.:confused: My compute's wireless antenna (or whatever it's called):rolleyes: is built in, and it's a Dell computer...

Laptop disconnected from wireless [ 3 Answers ]

My son tried to hook up his laptop to my internet (I have a PC and my two laptops on a router). He has done something and now mine will no longer work. The other laptop works so it is not a problem with the Internet provider. My son may have changed my IP address? I have done everything under...

.net frame work 1.1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was about to install TOAD software which is almost like a database . N my problem is when I double click on .exe file it says that you should have .NET FRAME WORK VER 1.1 . So can u give me the exact link where you can download .NET FRAME WORK VER 1.1 . So that it will be helpful for me:(

View more questions Search