Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meggabite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 01:16 PM
    Brown bugs on dog
    I just found some weird bug on my dog too... doesn't look like a flea; it's lighter and doesn't jump, but around the same size as one. It could be a mite, but she isn't overly itchy. It's definitely not a tick... anything else??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 05:24 PM
    I moved your question to its own thread. Comments from 2 years ago, while possibly informative, could get your question buried.

Did it look like this bug?

http://bugguide.net/images/raw/F0AQC...A0GQC0EQC0.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home invasion of little brown bugs [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a lower level condo and am being invaded by little brown bugs that roll up in a ball when touched. How can I get rid of them? Where might the source be? :(

Brown bugs on my cat [ 10 Answers ]

I was petting one of my cats this morning before work and thought I saw a piece of dirt on him near his ear. I went to wipe it off him and it RAN!! So obviously it is some type of brown bug not sure what kind but everything I looked up said fleas. It didn't seem to bother him but it is bothering...

Tiny brown bugs in kitchen cabinets [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to add, they're so small it doesn't come out clearly with the camera on my phone... I have tiny light brown bugs in my kitchen cabinets (the size of the head of a pin). I am finding them in all cardboard containers. They seem to try and hide when the boxes are...

Tiny little brownish bugs on my dog [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what kind of bugs besides Fleas or ticks that could get on my dog? I know that sounds stupid but I found a bug well 3 on my dog. It looks like what you would get in your flour in the house like a weevil but when I look at what a weevil looks like that is not it. How should...

Dog Eats twigs, bugs, and bird poop [ 2 Answers ]

Hello out there, I am having a hard time running with my blue heeler, she wants to stop and eat twigs off the sidewalk and grass, she chews and swallows it. Loves, ashes from the fire pit, and eats bugs and other things in the grass, and love goose poop. Is this OK? Should I try harder to...

View more questions Search