Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marguz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 02:40 PM
    How a PC can be dupplicated?
    How somebody can track my computer browser, is any change that someone can make a dupplication of my computer hardware or memory card or how someone can dupplicate my cell phone sindcard and battery??
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 02:50 PM

Battery is the easiest, most anything can be coppied, duplicated or hacked, Keeping a good password to yourself can help.
    marguz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Battery is the easiest, most anything can be coppied, duplicated or hacked, Keeping a god password to yourself can help.
    I did I locked my cellphone screen but he was still able to know when someone was text or calling me, so to prove myself I made my ex to text me even if I was in love w this actual boyfriend but I did it to prove myself that he was stalker, but he knew whwre I was going in my car, and the last thing I found out was that I got a spyware on my PC do you know anything about this? Me:mad:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 06:54 PM

If you live in south Florida, I can help.
    I can't locate a particular site, but look here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=track...x=&startPage=1
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 06:57 PM

Cell phones can be tracked if on, some if you on one their account can and do have GPS tracking.
    As do many of the GPS units we use in our cars, have the ability to be tracked.

My company can know exactly where my vechile is at any time,

So go the cell phone store, change your number, get a new sim card and new phone,

Have your computer taken to a expert to have them check for spyware of some sort

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search