Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clarity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2003, 01:57 PM
    Guidance
    Hi there

Im having a troubled time and would appreciate some guidance on the career and romance fronts.

My dob is 5 jun 74 and my initials are K P

Thanks for your time.
    AngelwithVision Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2003, 11:35 AM
    Re: guidance
    You may meet someone at a party with dark hair wich could lead to a long term relationship also marriage is likely. I also see your finances becoming better around that time through his help around 2 months time. Also Month of August is signifigent here.
    clarity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2003, 12:11 PM
    Re: guidance
    Thank you for your reply. Im intrigued by the link with August.. would you be able to expand on that?

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some guidance [ 14 Answers ]

I've been divorced since 1994, both of us have remarried, I however have a 4 year old child. I have physical custody of my 14 year old. Both my ex and I get along great always have -- I've been liberal with visitation and rarely asked for additional support financially. I've lost my job and have...

I need some guidance and advice please [ 2 Answers ]

Long story short my father passed away in 1999. He unfortunately left my mom in a lot of financial distress. The couple of years before he died my brother in law had wracked up a bunch of small loans and my mom had cosigned on them. When he failed to pay they went after her. A few months...

View more questions Search