Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpvp1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 07:59 AM
    SBA Loan
    Hello
    I have a SBA loan from last 7 years. I paid for first 5 years. From last 2 years I stop making any payment towards my loan.
    The bank who gave me the loan through SBA they got the judgment against me last year.
    Now they gave all the paper work to SBA for loan collection. The SBA gave paper work to Department of Treasury for loan collection. The Department of Treasury gave paper work to collection agency for loan collection. The collection agency want all money right now or they need big down payment and then they will make monthly payment. Collection agency told me that they can hold or they can get all my tax refund money. They can also seize my bank a/c and locker or any where I have money.
    So in this case what can I do. My business is very slow. I barely making living. I don't want to loose my business or house. How can I deal with this situation.
    So please let me know and give me some advise.
    Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hpvp1234 View Post
    The collection agency want all money right now or they need big down payment and then they will make monthly payment.
    Hello h:

Everything they said they can do to you, they CAN do to you. IF they're willing to accept a payment plan, I'd do everything in my power to make that happen. It's much better than a judgment. With a judgment, they can make your life miserable, as though it isn't miserable enough.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delinquent SBA loan payments [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, In early 2006 I received a disater SBA loan due to Hurrican Katrina. In the late summer of 2008, I got behind on my payments. I then called SBA to ask if there was a payment plan I can get on to be able to catch up with the late payments and I was told no. In October 2008 I received a...

Commercial Bakery Business Plan for SBA [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a commercial bakery that will supply products to institutions and I need SBA loan guarantee to make it happen.

Need an SBA loan [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Is there a way to get an SBA loan with bad credit?

View more questions Search