Ask
    Linda Van Noy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 01:20 PM
    Java virtual machine launcher
    Failed to load main-class manifest attribute from c:/documents and settings
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2006, 01:23 PM
    OK best tthing to do would be to head over to Java.com and download the latest version.

Ps the more detail you give the better we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual Private Networking [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to know how to set up virtual private network access on my home LAN securely and, as the name emplies, I'd like all traffic encrypted between client and server. One use would be to allow access to my home LAN and it's resources while on another LAN. Another application would...

Java Virtual Machine Launcher [ 16 Answers ]

When I boot up I get an Java Virtual Machine Launcher error box Saying " Could not find main class. Program will exit". What did I do or not do to cause this error ? I am running Windows XP.

Virtual memory [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get more virtual memory? My computer says that I am low on virtual memory.

Virtual Violence [ 5 Answers ]

I was just reading what rickj posted on boycotting and I got to thinking (not about boycotting but it sparked my train of thought). First, how many of you oppose violent videogames? Pretty much all of you either have or want children, and that's where I think this question ties in, Now my next...

Java Virtual Machine Launcher [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can someone help fix this Java Virtual Machine Launcher thing?? It pop up when I try DL a bittorent files from the internet... I would appreciated the help a lot... Thank you :o :(

View more questions Search