Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguayo05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Can you receive communion if you married in court
    If we are both catholic and we just married by court can we still receive communion.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Hi, aguayo05!

Was there a Catholic priest present to bless the union and did you have witnesses also there?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 05:43 PM

1. if you were both Catholic why did you not get a priest to start with ?

2. you will have to take confession and ask the priest, since living together now, without a church wedding.

3. most likely you will need to get the untion blessed by the priest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my taxes refund be garnish if I receive cash aid asistance I haven't receive no le [ 1 Answers ]

If I receive cash aid asistance in California does my baby daddy have to pay it back with taxes refund even dough they haven't notify me about any outsatnding balance??

Married disabled parent does child receive [ 2 Answers ]

I'm young and married with 2 children and recently applying for ssi do to multiple sclorosis. My husband works. I want to know if my children receive benefits also. I didn't get a chance to work.I became pregnant after training to be a can and after the pregnancy I had a lot of problems and...

How do I word a letter to the court when I receive a foreclosure notice [ 1 Answers ]

I received a notice from the Court that a lis pendens has been made against me for foreclosure. The court gives me 20 days to respond to them. Is there a form letter to use to respond to the court? I cannot afford an attorney to writew the letter

I didn't receive the divorce summon from the court what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Because they send to my old address,my friend tell them I am not live there any more,what should I do? Can I go to the court to get it?or need a lawyer to get that

View more questions Search