Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blindlyunaware Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Dreaming of running down stairs
    6 years ago I broke up with the love of my life. He hurt me so bad that I could no longer take the pain. Fast forward 3 years later I got married. My husband now is great. But I never really got over the pain of losing my ex. I broke up with him because I knew he wasn't healthy for me.. but I never stopped loving him. Recently I keep having dreams that he's following me down a flight of stairs in the mall. Another one I had last night was we were going upstairs together and then he disappeared and I went back down to look for him... but never found him. What does this mean? Please help. Thank you.
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Mar 31, 2010, 10:03 PM
    This is how I might interpret this dream.
    In your heart you still long for him and wish that he came back into your life, ( him following you down the stairs ) you disperately still desire to share your life with him, but the fact is he can't be that part in your life. ( you walk together up stairs and he disapears ) as hard as it may be, the reallity of it all is he will never be able to exist in your life. ( you go back to look for him and never find him. ) He may at one time have been the love of your life, but God gave you a husband that loves you, and you are the love of his life, and he deserves to be the love of your life. Good luck!
    blindlyunaware Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by truck 41 View Post
    this is how I might interpret this dream.
    in your heart you still long for him and wish that he came back into your life, ( him following you down the stairs ) you disperately still desire to share your life with him, but the fact is he can't be that part in your life. ( you walk together up stairs and he disapears ) as hard as it may be, the reallity of it all is he will never be able to exist in your life. ( you go back to look for him and never find him. ) He may at one time have been the love of your life, but God gave you a husband that loves you, and you are the love of his life, and he deserves to be the love of your life. good luck!
    Thank you so much for deciphering this for me. It was very insightful. I guess deep down I already knew it... but needed more answers. So... thank you.
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Apr 8, 2010, 09:55 PM

Your very welcome. God bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate the power output of a man running up stairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm a senior (12th grade) Physics student and I have a question in my work that goes like this... "A 150-lb. man runs upstairs to a floor 10 feet above him in 5 seconds. What is his power output in horsepower?" I've searched the website for other questions like mine but they didn't...

Rad up stairs are hot down stairs are cold [ 3 Answers ]

I have a standard boiler 3way valve and pumped system. Up stairs 4 rads all working fine, down stairs I have three cold rads. Pump sounds like its working

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Not dreaming [ 5 Answers ]

g'day, OK my little question regards the fact that I don't think I am dreaming... for all I know I could be dreaming but I have absolutely no recollection of anything, as opposed to how I used to have a vague remembrance of dreams. I even have wet dreams (which used to wake me up) but I don't even...

View more questions Search