Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonia07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 08:37 AM
    How to dismiss a change of custody case
    I live in pinellas county Florida. My ex-husband filed a motion to change the custody of our daughter. Currently, we are charing her on a week to week basis. He gets her a week and I get her a week. How do I file a motion to dismiss the case?

Ps: the case was filed in hillsborough county, FL.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 02:45 PM

What grounds do you have to dismiss the case? What county court was the original order in ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file a motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction in a child custody case [ 6 Answers ]

I let my 3yr old son go on vacation with his dad that he had no contact with for three years. His dad only had him for a week in VA nad he filed for custody. My son and I have been living in Fl for the past three years. I have spoken to numerous attorneys and they told me that I can file a motion...

Small claims motion to dismiss case Florida [ 3 Answers ]

The judge gave the coplaintent three weeks to produce the copy of assignment and proof of the obligation plus ownership which we requested. The time is up and I'd like to file a motion to dismiss

How do I write a motion to dismiss in an unlimited civil case, I'm the defendant [ 1 Answers ]

At a hearing I verbally asked the judge to dismiss the case based on the statute of limitations and the statute of frauds. He said "I hear what you are saying but I need that in writing." How does one put that in writing for a judge?

Motion to dismiss a case [ 5 Answers ]

How do I file for motion to dismiss a case?

View more questions Search