Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strach069 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Need the name of a 80's or early 90's sci fi cartoon, involving futuristic earth
    The cartoon was a story about a earth in the future , they had a space fleet and earth was constantly at war with some alien fleet, lots of space battles, star ships that kind of thing, I think the earth guys wore blue uniforms, I used to watch the show on sundays when it came on TV , on channel 9 or 11 here in New York. Though Iam not sure if this was a 80's or 90's cartoon, I think this was a japanese cartoon but I am not sure. If anyone can help, I really appreciate it.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 09:13 AM

Maybe,.

Star Blazers
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 31, 2010, 11:27 AM

Possibly "Exosquad" (1993). The humans aren't wearing blue uniforms, but they always seem to be fighting blue aliens.

Jun 23, 2010, 01:17 PM
    Comment on Blue Angel's post
    Nope , not the one but thanks anyway

Jun 23, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Nop not the one, thanks, though.
    RavingEagle Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 04:24 AM
    Shot in the dark...

Robotech

Some of the uniforms are blue?
    ENTON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 01:44 AM
    I know the show you mean, I think I finally found the name... its called Exosquad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know what 80's or early 90's sci-fi horror film this is? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi good people I am looking for a sci-fi horror flick that I saw fifteen to twenty years ago. I remember almost nothing about it except some vague scenes and images. Hope you can help me with this. The first thing I remember is a small bunch of people in thin white spacesuits or bio hazard...

Late 80's early 90's Sci Fi type Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Cannot remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts. Early 90's late 80's about a bunch of boys at skateboard or rollarskating place Possibly on another plant. And there are like no parents but a really evil woman is in charge and she can do horrible stuff. She has a mirror-type...

Cartoon in late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a cartoon that aired in the late 80's early 90's. It featured a village of all sorts of animal who wore clothes and lived in houses and their were different shops in the town. There was a school. The animals all helped each other in the community. Thanks

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

View more questions Search