Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wais445 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 03:57 AM
    Am I a psycho?
    Hello I am male 19 years old. My mood keeps changing, I feel really depressed most of the time, sometime I feel good but it last too quick and I go down again, when I get depressed I don't talk to anyone even my best friends I start thinking then I remember something I get really angry I start punching the wall, even I injur myself sometime. I decide to kill myself sometime.
    I fall in love too quick and I always get hurt. I know I am a psycho but I don't know what should I do. I read a book that said those who fall in love too quick, are big psychos, is there a treatment for me?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 31, 2010, 04:01 AM

First off, that book is a crock of bull.

Second, from what you described, it sounds like you may be bipolar. The only way to know for sure, is to go to a therapist. If you are, then you'll be put on medication to help regulate your mood.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    first off, that book is a crock of bull.

second, from what you described, it sounds like you may be bipolar. the only way to know for sure, is to go to a therapist. if you are, then you'll be put on medication to help regulate your mood.
    I readily agree with hheath on this, you can't possibly go with what a book says, especially if it says,"Psycho" as a prognosis.

Take a look at these sites and make a clearer picture for yourself.

Bipolar Disorder Symptoms - Signs Symptoms And Diagnosis Of Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to chat further,after you look over those sites,we are all here to discuss what you found and offer what we can:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a psycho ? [ 12 Answers ]

Well I think many of you will hate me :( I'm 31y , married to a very very nice person who loves me more than any one or any thing but I cheated him .I knew someone else and to be honest some times I can't be sure I love him any way we are in this relation for more than 7 years now . I love my...

Kitten is psycho! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my kitten is now 12 weeks old and its an absoloute nut job. Anything that moves, she is on it, her mother jinx is scared to death of her and tries to reach the highest place she can as soon as the kitten comes near her,lol. She has a habit of jumping up the walls to rip off the wallpaper she...

Psycho Boyfrina [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have a boyfriend I have been dating for about two years and six months. At first everything was going amazing like evry relationship in the first few monthes. Then He started to get all psycho on me like texting me none stop, calling me to ask where I'm at who I'm with and all this other crazy...

How do I get this psycho out of my house? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I own a house in Pennsylvania and Now she is living there with her new girlfriend. We have talked and decided to keep the house and live as friends. I moved out about 3 months ago but it is my house and I donn't see why the new girl should get the privilege of enjoying something that my...

Am I psycho? [ 1 Answers ]

I have confersations with people in my head that are not really. I then have trouble interracting with these people because of the conversations in my head that are not real. Is this normal? How can I control my feelings so that I don't over analize these things that are not real to begin with?

View more questions Search