Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2010, 09:24 PM

And yes, you definitely need to read the guidelines on the reputation feature. "Disagree" means that you're rating someone's answer to a question and that answer is incorrect. This is giving someone a negative reputation for answering incorrectly. It does NOT mean that you are answering "no" to their question. Big difference.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Points well stated and explained by you, morgaine300!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

And these people are suppose to be Professionals [ 5 Answers ]

I have a great sense of humor and I am joking around about 90% of the time and I love a good prank. But what this TSA screener did is just unbelievable!! Daniel Rubin: It was no joke at security gate | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/21/2010

Where can I find specilaized professionals . [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I find specialized professionals who can analyse a letter and prove that it has been forcefully dictated?

First time tax, H1 Visa so much confused by professionals [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got a situation I need advice so that I can file a tax. 1) I have ONE w2 and No other source of income in US. 2) I came in US for first time by end of july-2008, and I am on H1-B visa 3) I remained in US for about 143 days in 2008 since July 2008 (I left US for 25 days in 2008 but was...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

View more questions Search