Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleedawn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 04:22 PM
    During the Gulf War of 1990-1991 and the current conflict with Iraq, countless artifa
    During the Gulf War of 1990-1991 and the current conflict with Iraq, countless artifacts from the Mesopotamian area have been either looted or destroyed. Many unscrupulous collectors and curators have even recruited individuals to take certain specific items from museums that are now left unguarded. There has been an international outcry against the loss of these priceless items, yet there are some who believe that the situation is merely an unavoidable consequence of war. Read the articles at

http://www.usatoday.com/life/world/iraq/2003-04-14-artifacts_x.htm and

www.cnn.com/2003/US/04/11/sprj.irq.pentagon/. Do you agree with Donald Rumsfeld's assessment of the situation? What steps should be taken, if any, to ensure that cultural property is not lost during wartime? Give your opinion in approximately 300 words
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleedawn View Post
    Give your opinion in approximately 300 words
    Hello ashlee:

You had me right up to the end. We don't do homework.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

War in Iraq [ 1 Answers ]

I know its kind of over now, but my daddy was deported to Iraq to fight for the US army. Because of this we had to move to Israel, because its "near by" and I hate it. And the big question here is: should I support or offend the war? And why? Thanks, guys. Its had for a twelve-year-old to...

Expenses higher than the Iraq war [ 6 Answers ]

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR ? I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again Until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading Them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following Facts: 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is...

View more questions Search