Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    q4jcg24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 10:28 AM
    How can I purchase a home with 0 down. My credit is 737. Preapproval of 240,000.?
    I have a good credit rating and solid income, problem is no big down payment. Looking for best options not to get ripped off, I am a first time buyer just wanting to have something to call my own.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 10:37 AM

Hello q:

It's going to take a down payment. Or, you might be able to take over somebody's payments who are upside down. That works the same as a down payment - kind of. Or, you could buy on a contract, or maybe a rent to own. Borrow from your parents.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a single mom purchase a home with bad credit? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a single mother. I have bad credit and have been busting my butt to pay off my debt and improve my credit score. I had a bad debt foreclosure that was from when I got divorced; my ex fought and won the time share property. An entire paragraph in my divorce decree is dedicated to the time share...

Home purchase Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, not believing the man from one of the store front tax places, here is the issue Bought a home in August of 2009, my primary residense. The last home I owned was owned jointly with my wife ( who was exwife when I bought the house in 2009) Since I bought the home as a single person, ...

First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit for H1B visa holder. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on H1B Visa and my spouse is on H4 visa. We are planning to buy a house but not sure if we are eligible to get the First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit. Also we have not travelled outside US in the past 2+ years. Can anyone please advise. Thank you very much in advance

Home purchase with verbal contract and $20,000 furniture payment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, In July 2009, my Aunt gave the seller of a home $20,000 for the furniture within the home she intended to purchase, thereby "reducing" the actual mortgage loan she would get. The problem is she did not have a written contract but a verbal one in three of her family members (I being...

First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit for Non Resident Aliens [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Hope everyone is doing great. I am currently on H1B Visa which makes me an NRA (Non-Resident Alien). We are planning to buy a house and our realtor told us that as NRA we are eligible to get the First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit. I tried to find something about NRA's in .gov Web...

View more questions Search