Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Bullying that ended with a fifteen year old taking her life?
    I have been sitting here today watching and reading abot the fifteen year old girl who committed suicide because of being bullied at school. She was raped and beaten and also cyber-bullied.. The teens who made her life unbearable and
    Who did this horrible thing are being charged. It has made me physically ill thinking this child felt she had no alternative, that suicide was the only way out.

My question, why aren't the school principal and the school board not being charged? They knew about and did nothing!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:38 PM
    Where was this happening, Kitkat22? Please forgive my ignorance! I don't normally get much information from the media, other that what I find on the Internet.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Where was this happening, Kitkat22? Please forgive my ignorance! I don't normally get much information from the media, other that what I find on the Internet.
    Massachusetts... Happened in January.. but I saw a news report about it today. It has made me physically sick. She was an Irish immigrant. I don't understand how people could do that to someone Clough. I don't understand!
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:46 PM
    Was the following the case?

FOXNews.com - Nine Charged in Bullying of Massachusetts Teen Who Killed Herself
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:47 PM
    That's it!
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:55 PM
    Well, like was stated in the article, there may be additional charges and that it's still under investigation.

If school personnel knew about what was going on and did nothing, then I would think that some of them might face charges.

But, you know how the politicking thing goes...

Reading about what happened makes me sick too!
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:59 PM
    Well, like was stated in the article, there may be additional charges and that it's still under investigation.

If school personnel knew about what was going on and did nothing, then I would think that some of them might face charges.

But, you know how the politicking thing goes...

Reading about what happened makes me sick too!
    Politics... That's what it all boils down too. Thanks Clough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 year relationship ended when she cheated [ 8 Answers ]

I just ended a relationship three days ago with the girl I've been dating for 4.5 years. It turns out that before xmas break when I was not on campus she cheated on me with another guy. They did everything but sex. She claims she was stupid, was losing feelings for me, started getting feelings for...

Three year relationship ended through a letter. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so I know this entire board is flooded with situations like these, but I literally have no one. She was my only friend, for three years, we abstained from everyone else. We thought all we needed was each other, she was all I needed. She left me. Three years, and she left me through a letter...

Well, it's been a year since it ended. [ 7 Answers ]

It's been about a year since my ex and I broke up. I've made absolutely zero contact in that time... amazingly enough. I wish I could say I don't think about her anymore or hurt anymore-- but I'd be lying. This evening I went out with a friend.. a friend that sees her often. I've made a...

Violation of fifteen year suspended sentence [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a guilty plea for a suspended sentence,I was given fifteen suspended to three years and five years probation.My public defender talked me into this as it was my first felony.Well, after finishing my three years and about two of the five years of probation, I received a charge for...

Seven Year Relationship has ended. [ 12 Answers ]

Well as you can see by my topic, my seven year relationship with the man that I still love broke up with me. I'm very heart broken. He broke up with me on Oct 20, 2006. I confessed to him that I have cheated on him. Lately we have been seeing a lot of each other and spending a tremendous about...

View more questions Search