Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Yep, you only have 30 days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Why after missing the date have you waited so long to do anything ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

... Will you receive something in the mail notifying of a judgement against you... or can the creditor just get a judgement against you... and garnish wages and/or bank accounts without you knowing...

Judgement Against Me [ 3 Answers ]

Will A Judgement Against Me Cause Problems With My Husband Getting A Refinance On Our House?

Help Vacating a Judgment [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my spouse have a judgement against us. We were sent papers back in May 2006 from the courts system. There was no where on those papers where it said we needed to appear in court. All it said was to answer the courts. I never sent anything in. 2 months later we received papers that the...

Vacating a judgment [ 6 Answers ]

I received a subpoena in the mail from an attorney concerning a judgment entered against me on 4/13/92. It’s in the amount of $4,642.12 plus cost and interest leaving a total now of $7,253.30. I don’t remember how or if I got served in ’92. I moved from place to place back then and don’t remember...

Vacating a Judgement [ 4 Answers ]

In Feb 2004 I disputed and then closed a CC account. It looks like that credit card company filed a case against me where I used to live(Texas). I am currently out of the country, I left the States in Jue 2005. The case was filed 4 months after I left the states, (Sept 2005). Should I hire...

View more questions Search