Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travisjuliana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 11:04 AM
    How can I find my biological father
    Well my husband is looking he don t know nothing about his father all he knows his name is Kevin Carson and his mother met him in Las vegas 1985 can somebody help me my husband is fixing on getting deployed
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 3, 2010, 11:47 AM

Hello travisjuliana. Has your husbands mother supplied an approximate age, full name, birth date, or any other information which may help in finding the person in question? Has any of the necessary steps been taken to establish paternity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find my biological father [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find my biological father, Michael moldovan

How do I find my biological father [ 1 Answers ]

I have his full name and his birthdate... but all the search for people sites on the internet have not been able to give me any correct information...

Trying to find my biological father [ 2 Answers ]

My name is richard oliver I was born in bristol in 1986 and am looking for a michael oliver.

Find my biological father [ 1 Answers ]

I was adopted in 1973 by my step-dad at that time my biological father was not located. From my understanding they ran an add the paper where he was last at no response the adoption went through. I have very limited info on my father but he was born in Ireland so that should narrow things down a...

How do I find my biological father [ 6 Answers ]

I know my biological fathers name and former places he has lived, approximate age within a year, how do I find him

View more questions Search