Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cisco1st2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 04:46 AM
    Restore ios from router to router via serial
    I have a 2503 router in which the ios is corrupted, so can I restore ios directly from another router?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 05:48 AM
    I suspect you might be in a hurry, so see Restore the Cisco IOS to a router for a general summary of IOS recovery. I don't know how well the procedure applies to a 2503, so check Cisco's website for 2503 specifics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

Cisco 851w router ios [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell where it is available apart from the cisco site.I have checked at cisco but he kept all files locked. Help

Restore ios on cisco 800 series router [ 1 Answers ]

Please can anyone help with this problem: I accidentally erase the flash on cisco 871 router, though I have a back for the ios but I have not been able to restore it back because the router has no ip address. Have tried restoring with tftp server but without ip address given to router the tftp...

D-Link Router DI-624 router settings log in issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it...

View more questions Search