Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_spicyice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 04:39 AM
    An alien enters a girl's body
    An alien enters a girl's body and a woman helps her. The alien has sex and wants to take over a man's body
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 29, 2010, 05:20 AM
    Sounds like: Species (1995)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl's Liking [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just want to know in a straight forward manner that what is a girl's liking in general.. What do they feel about boys? I mean what should be some tips to impress girls and what do girls talk about boys? I am nearly 6 feet tall, long hairs,wheatish,confident.. Do I need anything else to...

Girl's period [ 6 Answers ]

OK. I need your help with this. My girlfriend is 16 this year and today, she had brown discharge. It has been 3weeks since her last period. We did not have sex. What does this brown discharge mean? Is she pregnant? Or having some illnesses?

Getting over a girl's past? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for 3 1/2 months. The relationship has moved VERY fast as we are living together and talk about marriage , which I have always been for. The entire time has been absolutely magical, one of those "true love"/"soul mate"/"you're my other half" loves. I have never been so...

My Girl's a Virgin! [ 15 Answers ]

What's up People, I have a girl and we have been together for about 10months now and I still haven't had sex with her yet!! She says she wants to wait until she gets married. But I am thinking about ending the relationship because it is tuff on me. My friends say I need to keep her and just cheat...

View more questions Search