Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracechurch1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 08:27 PM
    I have a titan 25 pistol and I was wondering what it is worth its made in italy
    All I know is that its not very accurate
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Hi, tracechurch1!

How old is it, please?

Thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Search the web

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were can I go to find out how much a print made by Edward Gross Co. Inc. Is worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two prints by C. M. Coolidge produced by Edward Gross C. Inc. Post Mortem & Sitting Up With A Sick Friend. I was wondering how much they were worth or were I could go to find out much they were worth.

What's it worth and who made it [ 1 Answers ]

I have a porcelain bowl, with a floral design, gold trim around the top and bottom, and on the bottom of the bowl it says Made in Fine Rome. The logo is unique, it is a combination of a horn, a three leaf clover and a bird (or duck); it is written in black ink with with silver in the ink. Who's...

DC generator head made in Italy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the maker of a generator hear for DC current that is in Italy. It is used on a GPU unit that is designed to start turbine engines on jets or turbo-props. It is usually driven by a gas or diesel engine.

Pistol permit [ 3 Answers ]

I want to obtain a pistol permit... but there is a felony from 4 years ago on my record... is there any possible way to obtain one... and if not how about a shotgun... is it possible and if so how:confused:

View more questions Search