Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohnoshedi-int Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Does Fair & Flawless in the UK contain hydroquinone?
    I was under the impression that HQ was totally banned in the UK so that must mean that HQ based products like Fair & Flawless Exclusive sold in the UK must be fake? Has anybody used F&F from the UK before?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 29, 2010, 03:11 AM

Fair and Flawless are not Hq based. Where are you getting your info from ? Do you mean Fair and white exclusive range?

Mar 29, 2010, 03:32 AM

My goodness, I'm such an idiot, yes I do mean Fair & White! Sorry for the confusion.
    anotherdimension Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Fair and Flawless are not Hq based. Where are you getting your info from ? Do you mean Fair and white exclusive range?
    My best friend actually tried fair and flawless, yes it is NOT hq based, and she actaully liked it, she used it use it on her neck and chest, and tried an array of different stuff on her face from cheap to expensive to v.expensive brands.

Mar 29, 2010, 03:38 AM

Try the fair and white website fairandwhite.com/ they have some ingredeints listed..
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 30, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdimension View Post
    my best friend actually tried fair and flawless, yes it is NOT hq based, and she actaully liked it, she used it use it on her neck and chest, and tried an array of different stuff on her face from cheap to expensive to v.expensive brands.
    I've read good things about Fair & Flawless. Shame it's quite expensive!

Mar 31, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdimension View Post
    try the fair and white website fairandwhite.com/ they have some ingredeints listed..

Fair and White does have hydroquinone, but what I was trying to say was that as it does have hydroquinone contained within it, importing it into the UK with that ingredient would contravene the law on banned hydroquinone based products, a law which has been in place in the UK since 2003 (I think).

So if the Fair and White Exclusive prodcuts in the UK are genuine then how is the law working?. Which may inevitably mean they are indeed not genuine! I don't know... I may be totally wrong. I guess I have to go do some more research on the topic!

Apr 1, 2010, 07:59 AM

If it does contain hydroquinone then most likely its been smuggled in and those that have done the deed will be caught out just like they did I think it was around 2004/5 a shop was found to have made sales of over £1million in selling illigal creams, no doubt they were arrested and jailed for a year and fined the million they made!
    briyana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 02:59 PM
    I'm already on a week with fair and flawless whitening gel,am very impressed.My skin has dramatically changed and I was quite put off buy the quantity and shipping price.Had been with meladerm for 6 months but never got any results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & flawless 5x body gel [ 13 Answers ]

hi there has anybody used the fair and flawless 5x body gel on there face? Is it safe? Did u have any reaction?

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search