Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srb67401 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 01:13 AM
    Confused
    What does it a guy really mean when he says he loves you but he just needs some space?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2006, 01:33 AM
    What exactly it means I don't know.
    But I know I would do is give him space, don't be clingy or needy, give them all the space they need and let them come to you when they are ready.
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Dec 2, 2006, 01:51 AM
    It really mean they need to get their head together. It sometimes mean it's someone else in the picture and they don't want to break your heart. So they tell it in a smooth way I need my space. MOst guys are afraid to lose a love and they are afriad to find love. He might be a afraid to lose you. So he are trying out what he got before he make a mistake.
    mnaznguy Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2006, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srb67401
    What does it a guy really mean when he says he loves you but he just needs some space?
    Here's a little thing most people forget. There's "love" and then there is "in love"
    Huge difference. I agree give him space, and let him come back to you.
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Dec 5, 2006, 03:38 AM
    Well, sorry to burst everyone's bubble but if he is a selfish guy it means, you wait for me while I go and do my own thing. If he is kind of nice guy it means, I don't want to go out with you but I don't want to hurt you, so he's trying to put it in a nice way. Very rarely, he might just have too many problems in his life right now to concentrate on you and when he has sorted them out he will start a relationship. This is very rare, so please don't get your hopes up, it all depends on the relationship.

Were you going out then he split up? Had you even started a relationship? Too many question and background to cover, need more info.

Whatever his reasons you have to carry on with enjoying your life, you never know what's around the corner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that after a bankruptcy has been discharged, that it is possible that a creditor can take your only vehicle. Can you tell or get me some legal information on this subject?:mad:

Confused [ 15 Answers ]

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My Ex boyfriend and were together for 3 and a half years.. I broke up with him in the beginning of the summer because I was having a bad time in my life.. and I needed to learn how to be independent.. and to see if I really loved him. Well basically I...

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

Very confused [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently been ignoring all my attempts in contacting her until I finally heard from her and the reason for her ignoring me was that she had lost a close relative. I found this hard to digest as I felt if she had told me earlier it would have stopped me thinking that she is...

Confused [ 7 Answers ]

ok... I work at this restaurant where this guy that I like works... I've liked this guy for about a year.. Really since the day I laid eyes on em.. I recently let him in on it... And he said he liked me too... Well.. We kinda started seeing eachother but not really.. we've never seen each other...

View more questions Search