Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 9, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Emo,
    She lusted you for a time. That time is over and gone forever. She did not love you.
    Time to face it.
    If it's love you wanted, she didn't, so let it go now.
    If it's lust only you wanted, keep torturing yourself that now you'll never have the chance to have sex with her again.
    It's your choice really.
    You choose.
    tragedy Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Apr 10, 2010, 05:30 PM

Emo, I was like you last couple of weeks, months... I couldn't get my ex out of my head. These guys in this forum tried their best to help me out, but I must admit that I didn't really believe them when they told me time will heal my wound and so on. Just the matter of time. But I have no patient. I was like "she's the love of my life" sort of thing. I kept asking myself "Why, Why, Why!!! Why me??? What if this and that? Maybe we will still be together???"... It was never ending and no matter how much I seek their advice, my head ain't going to accept it. And one fine day I decided to run away of the country. No doubt I did think of her at that time, but it wasn't that bad because I was so far far away from her. I get to see new things, meet new people and visit different countries with different cultures. I must admit that it does help. Maybe you can try this option...

As soon as I came back, her images started to conquer my head over and over again but it wasn't that bad again as compared to the pain I went through last couple of weeks or months. Two days later, I finally realized that this wound won't heal if I don't let go. I was going through a lot of websites for healing and I saw this picture... It was like a sign and it said "Child, but you have not let go". From that moment, I released my hands and I just let go. I let God clean up the mess. How can you heal when you keep holding on to these memories, what if and this and that? Imagine your car is in a bad shape and it needs to be fixed. How can the mechanic fix it when you're still holding or using the car? Same concept when it comes to your broken heart. Your heart needs a fix, overhaul or whatever it is. Let go so that you can heal. You will be surprised with the outcome when you have completely let go. No doubt you will still think of her off and on, you will need to change your focus until you don't feel the pain when her images pay you a little visit. Trust these guys here. They have been there. Done that. And they know exactly what you're going through. NC, Letting go and etc are the only way to heal your broken heart. Time is all you need. Be patient and obedient...

Hope it helps :)
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 09:06 PM

Emo, here we are again.

Thought you were on your way.

Still letting your ex run sh$$t.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 09:34 PM

Thank you all! I'm doing a lot better!
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 01:52 AM

It is crazy. Last Thursday, my ex's sister dumped my brother as well. They went out for 4 years. She said he didn't do anything wrong but she just needs be free because she keeps getting a strange feeling of emptiness and wants to figure what it means. My brother and I don't get what that means. What is going on with these girls? We were both good guys and my brother and his ex were even better together than my ex and I. It doesn't make any sense anymore. Bad guy or good guy, you just can't keep a girl happy it seems.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 02:52 AM

People's feelings change Emo,that's the long and short of it.

Now you can really help your brother by being a great supportive brother and friend.
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Update: It is a full year since my break up. I am doing very well in school and I stay active playing sports quite often. I feel sooo happy for a long time and I never feel pain when I think of my ex. I realised I will always have a love for her no matter what and that is okay. I joined a chess club for 2 months now. I did leave my band as it just wasn't making me happy at all. It felt more like a burden. I have also met a new girl recently and she is really cool and different from anyone else I've ever met. Sometimes I still feel like being single which is good that I am not desperate to be in a relationship. I feel happy alone but sometimes it does feel good to know this girl is around so we can do things together. I see her again on Wednesday and I am taking it slow with her. She seems to really like me too. I have controlled my temper a lot more and when I see I am going to get annoyed. I feel really happy and you all helped me a lot and I am so thankful to you all! Thank you! I have never been happier, I think. It feels good to be alive again!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Emo, I am very happy for you. Thank you for the update.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Right on, emo. Keep it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

So there's this guy.ohh are you surprised? [ 10 Answers ]

Guys.. at this point I'm thinking they should all burn in hell. Sorry guys. I'm just a little mad, bitter, extremely angry. I should start from the beginning right? Me and this butthole Of a guy went out for I don't know five or six dates. Well Wednesday he Brought me back home things were...

Ohh strange things! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys just like to say hi. Anyway so relationships.. we can't live with them and sure as hell can't live without them, there are the lucky few though! Which I envy! Hehe Well I work in an office and all was going well till this girl came along.. we are both the same age.. 26. I have a...

Ohh please help with this tough one [ 1 Answers ]

The song is heard on alternative/rock radio stations. Its about all these different women and the way they like it. The 'singer' is mostly just speaking the song not singing. I can try to come up with more details if needed. Thanks John

View more questions Search