Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesavan Posts: 118, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Bajaj discover 100cc motorbike
    Which oil is more suitable for chain lubrication?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 09:50 AM

I'd go with a spray synthetic motorcycle chain lubricant (Silkolene or Bel-Ray). Most brands are pretty good. With use, you'll find out which one works best in your application. Place the bike on its stand, rotate the rear wheel forwards, and spray the chain and rollers.
    a_toraskar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 07:54 AM
    My bike bajaj discover 100cc when running that time speed cut in between what to do and not running more than 60km/hr and mileage giving 65km
    Tell me why this problem?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 07:58 AM
    . Replace the spark plugs with the same plugs that came in the bike. Bikes are hard on plugs.

. Change the oil frequently, for long engine life and top performance.

. Change the air filter regularly--dirty air filters can dramatically affect performance and gas mileage.

You should get around 80kmpl.
    my1000cc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 02:05 AM
    Common man, you can't get better than 65kmpl in city, I hardly get 55kmpl. It also depends on how you ride etc
    I drive more than 3kms in first gear in bumper to bumper traffic in city everyday!

I also own Disocver 100cc Dts-si 2009 model

Regards,
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 100cc honda dirt bike engine? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you fix a dirt bike when the compression is gone? What parts do I need and if I need a new engine how much would it cost?

Are parts from 1983-86 750cc and 100cc Honda Magnas compatible [ 1 Answers ]

Are parts from 1983-86 500cc, 750cc and 1100cc Honda Magnas compatible I recently bought a clean titled 1984 v65 1100C magna and want to know if parts are compatible with any other similar year smaller engine models

1980's motorbike movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys Good luck with this one, its got me stumped! Back in the 1980's there was this movie where this young kid who was watching a dirt bike race & one of the racers bike a (Red & White colour) I think mid race or stops working during the race & the guy cracks it & I think gives it to this...

What is the name of the magic motorbike film? [ 2 Answers ]

PLease please help! When my cousin and I were small we would watch a film about a boy who had or found a magic motorbike. When the boy rode the bike he was really good! But at some point I think the motorbike went bad? The light would dim on the motorbike. That's all I remember, but I have been...

View more questions Search