Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Mar 27, 2010, 12:22 AM
    My monobenzone experience..
    Hi guys...

Have been away for ages though had nothing to really report so stayed away from the board .

Mono has been working really well for me now.. It has taken nearly a whole year to actually see results... it doesn't happen quickly though I thought and was hoping.. I went through lots of skin shedding over the months, and darkening and lightening over the months.. and also hyperpigmentation and then it going away..

The legs and feet have taken ages to show any result and now they are lightening up nicely.. I was starting to lose hope and thought it wasn't working at all as I was applying every single day and at a high percentage.. I couldn't understand why it wasn't working.. though my hands and neck and tummy lightened up the most quick and was the first to show anything... My face took a while to show anything too..

So I tell people here don't lose hope in using mono... It does work, though it takes a really long time.. You have to have patience with it... If you really want the results.. don't give up..

Anyway.. thought I would update everyone..
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Mar 27, 2010, 03:52 AM

Wow thank you for the update. I am going through the same thing. Although mono works it is not for the faint hearted ( oh I have patches!).That what it meant to do.

Yes not so much happning in the leg and feet too, Iam going to try speed that with occlusion and Retin A.
    Thanks and keep us posted, and I will do the same.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 27, 2010, 05:40 AM

Thanks for the update I don't use it but I wish it works for you!
    I have my fingers crossed for all the mono users on the board.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2010, 09:55 AM

Would monobenzone work for fair people?

Mar 27, 2010, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    would monobenzone work for fair people?
    How monobenzone works, scientifically not fully understood but mono is a powerful drug.

Mar 28, 2010, 06:10 PM

Hi again,

I decided to take some photos of my legs so you can see what I mean about the depigmentation... this is after a year of using mono every day.. I still have a while to go before they are completely depigged, though I'm happy with the results... people think I have used a fake tan or something and that it has made me spotty.. no one suspects that I'm depigging.. Im considered white.

Mar 28, 2010, 06:18 PM

Also I have mixed my own cream using mono powder.. I have gone through 3 kg's of mono over the past year..

One thing that I have found interesting is that my eyes are turning from brown to green? Does anyone know if mono can work by depigging hair and eyes as its going through the bloodstream by it being absorbed by the skin?
    My eyes are brown in the middle with green around and the brown keeps getting smaller every few months.. and some strands of my hair have gone blonde.. I didn't think mono worked on anything but the skin.. but who knows huh. I have accidentally gotten mono in my eyes quite a few times and it stung so bad.. I wonder if this is why my eyes are depigging too.

Anyway, as I see more results, I will keep posting pics..

Mar 28, 2010, 06:19 PM

Wow great progress, do you have itch with mono? What percentage you are using?

Mar 28, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    wow great progress, do you have itch with mono? what percentage you are using?
    Yes I itched bad and I still itch, every single day and night, sometimes I feel like mosquitoes are biting me as that is what it feels like..

I don't know exactly what percentage I'm using as what I do is put the powder in a container, and then pour extra virgin olive oil into the container and get a spoon and mix it till it is smooth... I don't measure anything.. but maybe I'm using 70 percent now? I started with 20 percent then 40 and now 70 I think..

Mar 28, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    also i have mixed my own cream using mono powder..i have gone through 3 kg's of mono over the past year..

One thing that i have found interesting is that my eyes are turning from brown to green?! does anyone know if mono can work by depigging hair and eyes as its going through the bloodstream by it being absorbed by the skin?
    My eyes are brown in the middle with green around and the brown keeps getting smaller every few months..and some strands of my hair have gone blonde.. I didn't think mono worked on anything but the skin..but who knows huh. I have accidently gotten mono in my eyes quite a few times and it stung so bad..i wonder if this is why my eyes are depigging too.

Anyway, as i see more results, i will keep posting pics..
    Your eye colour changed? :eek:

Mar 28, 2010, 06:34 PM
    your eye colur changed? :eek:
    Here is a photo I just took.. it doesn't show it properly but you can see a little of the change..

Mar 28, 2010, 06:36 PM
    yes i itched bad and i still itch, every single day and night, sometimes i feel like mosquitoes are biting me as that is what it feels like..

I don't know exactly what percentage im using as what i do is put the powder in a container, and then pour extra virgin olive oil into the container and get a spoon and mix it till it is smooth...i dont measure anything.. but maybe im using 70 percent now? i started with 20 percent then 40 and now 70 i think..
    Oh what 70? :eek: please be very careful, monobenzone it is not mild drug.

Anyway, monobenzone will not change your eye colour, i.e eye does not get depigmented, it also will not change hair colour, it will however change color of your body hair temporary. Just the area you apply there will be white but as it grows it should not stay that colour. P

Mar 28, 2010, 06:39 PM
    oh what 70??:eek: please be very careful, monobenzone it is not mild drug.

Anyway, monobenzone will not change your eye colour, i.e eye does not get depigmented, it also will not change hair colour, it will however change color of your body hair temporary. just the area you apply there will be white but as it grows it should not stay that colour. p

Yes I'm well aware of how strong mono is... I am always careful and I know what I'm doing, I have been using it for a long time now and I use what I feel comfortable using.. I find that 70 percent at the moment is working well for me and I am seeing better results..

Strange about the eye and hair colour change.. I guess it may be caused by something else then, who knows..

Mar 28, 2010, 06:44 PM
    yes im well aware of how strong mono is...I am always careful and i know what im doing, i have been using it for a long time now and i use what i feel comfortable using.. I find that 70 percent at the moment is working well for me and i am seeing better results..

Strange about the eye and hair colour change..i guess it may be caused by something else then, who knows..
    Be careful about the eye area when applying mono.

Best of luck hun

Mar 28, 2010, 06:47 PM
    be careful about the eye area when applying mono.

best of luck hun
    Yeah I will :) thanks
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2010, 08:37 PM

Did you have vitiligo before you started using it? Or are you just using it to lighten? What is your ethnicity/race? What was your original color?
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Mar 28, 2010, 09:28 PM

Great progress, MJ!

Mar 29, 2010, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0username View Post
    Did you have vitiligo before you started using it? Or are you just using it to lighten? What is your ethnicity/race? What was your original color?

I only had 5 percent vitiligo which is absolutely nothing.. I lightened up because I wanted to be pale.. My original colour as you can see in the photos are a brownish colour.. you can see the difference in the spots to the lighter areas.. Im of italian decent, so very olive :) But now am white a year later! My legs and face are the last to depig properly.. don't understand this process, but I guess its just how it works..
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 29, 2010, 03:54 AM

Wow this looks great I'm very happy for you and also it looks quiet natural from what I see. Not like other mono users.
    Good luck and be careful.

Mar 29, 2010, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    Wow this looks great i'm very happy for you and also it looks quiet natural from what i see. Not like other mono users.

Thanks mistyjane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone / benoquin experience [ 35 Answers ]

:) Is there anyone close to depigmentation? If so haow many shades did you lightn in what specific amount of time? And how long did you use monobenzone / benoquin. Did you acculate white spots and if so what size were they? And how long did you have these white spots? As I'm a user to and I...

First Time Monobenzone Experience [ 23 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. I'm Hispanic with medium olive skin. I am waiting to receive a 3% monobenzone lotion I ordered from China in eBay. I'm so scared about using mono, but (like many of you here) I have exhausted every single resource with no results. I...

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it good, bad, ugly or beautiful? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have experience using monobenzone? Was it a good, bad, ugly or beautiful experience? I have been reading several testimonials about monobenzone on the internet, but I'm not clear on where to buy authentic monobenzone (I understand that some sites are selling a fake product that they...

View more questions Search