Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 11:05 PM
    Prom
    This is the first prom I'm going to and first time I will dance... Any tips for dancing and maybe a gift for her or something I should do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Hi, sniperblade9!

Concerning dancing, just move your body and legs to the music. Look at what others do when they're dancing. You don't have to look like a professional doing it. Just try to get into the groove of things.

Hopefully, others will be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

Apr 11, 2010, 01:35 PM

U don't have to get her anything, it's just prom. But if you want to be sweet and romantic, than buy her casual and simple flowers when you pick her up or see her that night. Or pay for the dinner you will be going to before prom. Don't make it huge and buy jewlery or anything, I mean where will she put it? She already has jewlery that she has on for prom. If your thinking of asking her to prom, and want to get her something, a flower will do, followed by "will you go to prom with me?" and as for dancing. Don't fret. Just move side to side and go with the flow. Don't do anything crazy if you can't dance. No one there will be a great dancer. Believe me, u'll end up being the better ones. Take care
    Helpmedancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Ik this is a little late... But when in doubt look on YouTube. There are tutorials that will teach you how to dance anything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I might be going to prom! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am going to prom with my grade 12 boyfriend, I have the dress (its navy blue almost black, it is floor length and body hugging, the front is halter and then the back goes to tank top (doesnt show a lot of chest)). My shoes are also black. I need help with my hair, it is long, thick and...

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

Prom colors [ 7 Answers ]

I'm mad black and no body is try to tell me what colors I should wear I hate purple and I just love white so please help me:)

Who to ask to prom [ 1 Answers ]

I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards. But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a...

Prom is approaching! [ 1 Answers ]

So, there's this girl that I like, and I think she likes me also. We met a few years ago and were just OK friends, but now we've become a lot closer. She calls me almost every day wanting to hang out, and I keep refusing because I'm so confused. Prom is approaching, and when I decided to feel her...

View more questions Search