Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2332 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 07:20 PM
    I haven't had a period since around the last week of January. Twice this past week my
    I'm 17 and I haven't had my period since like the last week or 2 of January. My periods are very often irregular and hard to keep track of. Twice this past week my boyfriend and I have tried to have sex. Both times the condom had broken shortly after we started. Both times it broke outside of my body, he was in the process of trying to get it in I believe. The first time according to him it was close to my butt, but I'm going to say the area between my vagina and my butthole. The second time, I believe it was also outside of my body. According to him both times his penis was dry and there wasn't any pre- on it and he had not ejaculated at all. We stopped as soon as it broke both times and also both times I used an article of clothing to clean the area up. After I got redressed I went into the bathrrom and used toilet paper to clean the area and then after I urinated I used a wet finger to try to clean for a third time. What are the chances of me becoming pregnant?
    NomNomNoodles Posts: 33, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2010, 07:54 PM

From what you've said, the chances of being pregnant are very low. However, I still suggest getting a pregnancy test (buy one at the pharmacy) just to make sure.

As for your irregular periods, have you seen a doctor/gynecologist about this? Not to scare you, but it may be a good idea to make sure you don't have polycystic ovary syndrome.

Try using a different brand of condoms and get some lube. It may help make things run more smoothly with sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

04 Ford F 350 6 litre Has run well until present, this past week it has developed a p [ 3 Answers ]

F350 6.0 Starts cold runs well, if truck is shut down it will not restart until it cools

Light cramping randomly over the past week but no period, what could be the cause? [ 2 Answers ]

I normally get my period every other month around the 15-20th of each. The last time I'd gotten it was April 17. For the past week (maybe a couple days shy of), I've been experiencing a light cramping randomly in bouts of around 10-15 minutes. The cramping has happened probably 4 or 5 times...

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

View more questions Search