Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaneedshelp Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Cheater caught by girlfriend driving by... and confronting
    I(41) drove by in the wee morning hours to confirm my feeling my bf(38) was cheating Monday.. caught him... he has gotten caught before but we worked past it... probably without much repercussion... I decided this time to do something different than usual and get some space.. (not answer text messages he was sending).Wednesday night he was cheating again different woman... now he is acting as if I am the wrong party... maybe I shouldn't have drove by but my suspicion was right both times... he excused himself with the text message "sorry 4 not being ready i will grow up soon"... we had a business deal together so I had to talk to him for the first time yesterday since Wednesday night.. he is acting victimized... :confused:... so confused... my logic says don't talk to him unless it's about business... but I miss him... I think he doesn't care.. both times caught he left the women in the house got in car with me for more than an hour trying to talk... :confused::mad::(... I am at a loss... he says it's a flaw in him he coyuldn't ask for a better blessing than God gave him with me... insight please...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 07:05 PM

Caught cheating twice? No more chances, no more excuses, no more contact!! I have read your other posts, you can do better. When you accept bad behavior, you invite even more.
    angelaneedshelp Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 07:09 PM

Thank you Talaniman... I needed that!! I must remember my worth... smiling
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Why in the world would you put with this man? I just cannot

Fathom how you could even consider giving him a third or fourth

Chance? Your self esteem must be completely gone. He is a loser!

Leave him alone. He won't stop fooling around and if you think

He will, you are sorely wrong. Tell him where to get off. :rolleyes:
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 11:13 PM

Time to dump the cheater.

Go no contact and end the business relationship asap.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 27, 2010, 05:56 AM

Sorry but the guy is 38 and he's saying he needs time to grow I think he's grown now don't you?
    I don't see how you can miss a guy like this.
    Maybe next time he will bring the girl in your bed and say "don't you want to join us" then you will understand the guy will never respect you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 27, 2010, 07:33 AM

If he hasn't gotten his act together by 38, what makes you think that another 38 years will do any good.

Rid yourself of this cheater, it will be less frustrating for you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2010, 02:38 PM

I hate it when men try to blame everyone but themselves for their infidelity. :mad:

Why would you even consider staying with a man that constantly cheats? :confused: Are you going to keep forgiving him until he gives you an STD or until he gets one of his sex partners pregnant?

Seriously - get rid of him now. I can only see more and more heartache to come if you keep him around.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 27, 2010, 03:24 PM

Look at it this way. If he REALLY wanted to change, would he have been sleeping with a different woman on Wednesday after just being caught on Monday? Even if he was going to PRETEND to care enough to change, you'd think he have waited at least a week to be a slimeball again, not two days. He doesn't care enough to PRETEND to change, so what makes you think he'll ACTUALLY change?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2010, 04:06 PM

You teach people how to treat you. You keep going back so it's taught him that he can always have another chance.

No more chances. He's not a victim, he's a cheater and he doesn't deserve you.

Find a way to get out of the business with him, either you buy him out or he buys you out, then no contact. He has plenty of other women to keep him company, go find yourself a man that deserves you and treats you right.
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    You teach people how to treat you. You keep going back so it's taught him that he can always have another chance.

No more chances. He's not a victim, he's a cheater and he doesn't deserve you.

Find a way to get out of the business with him, either you buy him out or he buys you out, then no contact. He has plenty of other women to keep him company, go find yourself a man that deserves you and treats you right.
    Let go the idea that there is a future for you! Would you really want a relationship with someone who cheats? If he does it once or twice he'll do it again! Sorry:(
    myagony1234 Posts: 101, Reputation: 43

Mar 28, 2010, 04:32 AM
    I will give a different approach.
    If he cheated on you Wednesday again, even though you caught him Monday, you actually did not have relationship with him as you thought to be. It is dead already, and not existing.
    Please do not look back and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaneedshelp View Post
    both times caught he left the women in the house got in car with me for more than an hour trying to talk…he says it's a flaw in him he coyuldn't ask for a better blessing than God gave him with me.
    He is not only a cheater, but a mentaly disorinted cheap actor. Are you really buying this BS? I am so amazed he played his retarded & foolish game with you, and you actually sat down with him in a car and listened to his BS both Monday and Wednesday, while he had women in his house.
    How foolish is this!
    Please regain yourself esteem ASAP! Run fast! You do not have hope with this retarded man. You can much better than this. Cheers!
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by myagony1234 View Post
    I will give a different approach.
    If he cheated on you Wednesday again, even though you caught him Monday, you actually did not have relationship with him as you thought to be. It is dead already, and not existing.
    Please do not look back and move on.

He is not only a cheater, but a mentaly disorinted cheap actor. Are you really buying this BS? I am so amazed he played his retarded & foolish game with you, and you actually sat down with him in a car and listened to his BS both Monday and Wednesday, while he had women in his house.
    How foolish is this!
    Please regain your self esteem ASAP! Run fast! You do not have hope with this retarded man. You can much better than this. Cheers!

Forget him! Move on. Be glad you didn't marry the louse. Be more grateful you didn't have children with this man. Be strong and don't go back to him.. EVER!! :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Win 2003: Permanent drive letter 4 removable drive [ 2 Answers ]

I have set up a backup system on Windows 2003 Server using 2 hot-swap removable drive drawers with hard drives in them. I have a pair of backup drives for each day of the week, with one drive imaging the OS partition and the other drive imaging the data partition. The system is working beautifully...

How to change from a eide drive to a larger sata hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

When I clone my original eide hd to a larger sata hd I can't get the sata drive to boot. It keeps giving the hal.sys not correct message or corrupt.I can replace the original eide hd and it works fine. I have other sata devices installed (a second hard drive ) and they work fine I use Paragon back...

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

Drive not ready. Insert boot disk into drive A: [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently trying to upgrade from windows 98 to windows xp. I have upgraded the RAM to 256. When I reboot I get "Drive not ready.. Insert Boot Disk into Drive A:". I have gone into the BIOS and have changed the boot sequence to boot first from the hard drive then the cd rom. It still...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

View more questions Search