Ask
    pramod.m43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 03:43 AM
    Can I be the owner of the house if I am paying 15years rent in india
    Can I one be the owner of the house if he is paying 15years rent in india
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 06:13 AM

No... because if that was true... there would be no older rental units, they would be owned by the renters.

Odds are you would be paying far longer than just 15 years if you actually Bought the place and had a mortgage.

Rent is just rent. And that's true anywhere in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying Rent to New Owner from Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say you buy a foreclosure from the bank at the courthouse in Florida. The property has tenants. How do you collect the rent from them? Do you ask them for a copy of the lease, or does the lease become null and void and they need to sign another. Or, if you want to evict and provide 90...

Co owner living in house is not paying mortgage in my name. [ 5 Answers ]

I owned a property with my mom as joint tenants. Then mom was asked to sign a deed with brother but left me out of deed. I'm told that this makes us all tenants in common. Is this correct? Am I 50 percent owner and they own 25% each since mom split only her share? Or are we equal owners? Part 2...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

Tenant not paying rent with new owner [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, When I sell a rental property and tenant decides not to pay the rent with new owner, am I in risk for any type of lawsuit by new owner? Thanks in advance, Bo

View more questions Search