Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevenltr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 08:27 PM
    I want to work for this cleaning job as my business but how it start at the beginning
    How can I start this cleaning business ,should I need a license for bonded or need insured ?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 11:09 PM

CAn you please tell me what experience you have in this business and what present business experience you have in general?

You definitely should incorporate and have liability insurance first.

Stringer
    sridharakumar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 02:45 AM

I am working in manufacture company 8 year expr in plastic side and I am interiesting our own business I have india (tamil nadu ) 8 acker own land and and pondicherry 2 ackar land any good business and good income business tell me sir

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Start a Cleaning Business? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know how to start up a cleaning business.

How do I start a cleaning business [ 8 Answers ]

I just finished custodial training school and I want to start my own small business. I don't have the money or the machines YET. I want to get a grant to start this business but I don't know where to get that either. Can any one help me . I don't know where to start first. Thanks in advance.

Where do I start from here in cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and partner decided to start an office cleaning business. We already have two potential customers that will pay monthly. How do we get a licese or what kind do we need, and just basically what do we need to do? We already decided that when they pay us of course we take out money for taxes and...

View more questions Search