Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richavarman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2004, 05:22 AM
    Character analysis
    I am trying to find out the truth about this person whose birthdate is 13 November 1978. Her initials are N.V.
    What sort of relationship will I share with her. My birthdate is 27November 1957.
    fligirl325 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by richavarman
    I am trying to find out the truth about this person whose birthdate is 13 November 1978. Her initials are N.V.
    What sort of relationship will I share with her. My birthdate is 27November 1957.
    She will fall in love with u
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Jun 10, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Dear Richavarman - I will try to give you some input though I am not a professional psychic. So for fun, here goes:

I am assuming that you are male because of your user name. You will be turning 50 this year. Lovely. Ok - based on your birthday, you are a strong person and have a fierce determination. You are very success oriented and make it a point to reach your goals. As a matter of fact, you probably are one to look for challenges rather than to hide away from them. You are a Sagittarius which gives you warmth and a friendly disposition.

Your friend was born on 11/13/1978 under the sign of Scorpio. This person is apt to do everything with great energy and may be athletic.

From your perspective you probably feel compatible with this person (Mars Scorpio/Venus Scorpio) and I can see why romance would be a consideration for you. And by romance it doesn't necessarily have to be a relationship - it could be a sexual relationship as you both understand sex from an unspoken place within your soul.

For your friend, he/she can be very freedom loving and impulsive. You are quite serious and practical and your friend may not understand the need for reason. I would say that you would probably be tempted to try and change your friend, but that would not make this any easier. However, your Sagittarius sun sign helps you in this regard to understand your friend.

Your moon signs are compatible. Your friend's moon sign means he/she can be quite intense and emotional and you are probably very supportive to her/him - and this is reassuring. There is no doubt an important connection between you.

As a friendship this would work, a romance in the long run however might be more of a challenge. Your friend's sun sign in Scorpio helps to understand you. However it works out, I hope it is in your favor. Blessings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a name for a character [ 12 Answers ]

If anyone can help please help soon! I'm writing a script and I need a character name. She's a young girl around 15/16. Very pretty. She is very passionate and is ignorant of her extreme power. She is witty and full of fire....I was thinking something like Shea, or Kyri but they seemed to plain...

Help naming a character... again [ 4 Answers ]

Isabelle: from 1800’s, known as the towns reader. Always found in the book store, she is oblivious to many things. __________: Main Character: 2005, Known as the new girl even after 2 months of being in school. Witty and not very number smart prefers reading, loves books. She can be goofy at...

Defamation of character [ 6 Answers ]

If someone that works at the front desk of my apartment building calls me a "bad tenant" while on the phone with someone that called to leave a message for me, is that considered defamation of character?

View more questions Search