Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabiaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 04:12 PM
    What to do with my vitiligo
    I didn't try mono yet but confused weather try it on my vitiligo or nt because its last thing I didn't try.my vitiligo is not intensive bt didn't get my color back even tried surgerical treatments. I get my first spot at the age of 4 in 1984. Now thinking about depigmentation treatments. Because I want to be free from covering make ups. Any one have depigmentation4 vitiligo solutions?
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Mar 26, 2010, 03:29 AM

What is your % of vitiligo? You saidyou want to depigment but you don't want mono? Is that what you saying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A vitiligo patient wants the rest of her skin to acquire vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 19 years old female. I have acquired viligo since I was 6 years old. And since then it started spreading all over my body(face, hands, legs.. ). Now more than 50% of my body is white while the other part is still patched. Is there any way in which I could help vitiligo spread over the...

Vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

How can my sister permanently hide a vitiligo spreading the lower lip.Lipsticks easily washes off... she can't let anyone french kiss her as she tries to hide the spots.Has anyone dealt with this before!

Vitiligo [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hiya, I've been 2 doctors an speaclists an I have bin diagnosed with vitiligo but the problem is that I haven't just gone white in paches I have also gone darker so the treatment they were going to do they now can not I was told the only real thing that can help me is my own body...

View more questions Search