Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eeeman Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2010, 02:15 PM
    A Career in this Field?
    Hey guys and gals... I have always been really fascinated by relationships and break ups and how they change people... how people stay in terrible relationships.. etc... basically just the dynamic of a couple relationship is really interesting to me.

I've seen how break-ups have terribly affected, friends, family and myself included... coming to this board I've also seen how a lot of these feelings are universal.

I think it would be really cool to make a living helping people in situations like this and researching relationships and whatnot... my question is... can you make a living doing it? Are there jobs available?

I currently have a Bachelor's in Family Science... I think that's a good start, but if anyone knows some good next steps to take, I'd be grateful for any advice. I know Grad School is a must... rght now deciding between Social Work or Marriage/Family Therapy... are those the best options?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions of possible places to volunteer/intern.. or even an entry level job in somethng related to relationships that would also help.

Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 02:52 PM

You can always contribute here, and see how you do. The pay is lousy, and the hours are long, but its free.
    eeeman Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2010, 03:30 PM

I should definitely contribute here more often... it's just that I don't feel very qualified yet... I still have a lot to learn.

I know reading other people's stories and contributing will sure help though.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 03:42 PM

Go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Access how to move a field into another field on a access form [ 1 Answers ]

Need to more FieldA into FieldB then let FieldB be changed

I want to get into the paranormal field? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I am wanting to get into the paranormal field. I live about 45 min from Charlotte, NC and I am unaware of anywhere that I can get any experience. I have investigated a couple abandoned houses near where I live, and surprisingly enough I caught some evps, orbs, and images. I know with my...

Field Points [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a few arrows without any points on them, and I have a few blunt field points. Does anyone have any tips on how to attach the field points? I have the screw-in type. I've always used broadheads until I started shooting at targets, and I have no idea how to put field points on my...

Under the field [ 1 Answers ]

Movie tile needed movie involves a 57 chevy it races against the clock across town and disappears. Few years later kids talking about how it never happened, one says it can be done, and makes a bet. Then an old man hears or finds out about it. Then he reveals the car under the football field and...

View more questions Search